Sakala's Goal Yesterday

FifeBlue

Not sure where the narrative has come from that it was a Starfelt OG?

I've watched the clip countless times and it looks to me every time that Sakala gets the last touch.

Also, he's in the papers today claiming it.

The guy is an active Christian and his faith is important to him... I can't imagine he'd lie to get the glory?

Nah, in my book, it's a Sakala goal all day long.

I've watched the clip countless times and it looks to me every time that Sakala gets the last touch.

The guy is an active Christian and his faith is important to him... I can't imagine he'd lie to get the glory?

Sakala seems a lovely big guy but don't let anyone being a Christian fool you. Some if the nastiest people I've come across are church goers.

Has Sakala tried to claim it? Had no idea if it was an own goal or not at the time, too busy celebrating :D

The replays look like Sakala goes over the ball and misses it though

That mob have spent the past 40 years lying and they’re supposed to be Christian.

Everytime I watched it yesterday, it was on obvious OG. Now reading this and watched again, it could have come of Sakalas studs?!? Still erring on side of OG tbh.

because it suits the nedia scum narrative that celtic were unlucky

News flash.

Christians lie sometimes.

But on this case sakala is not. For me he got a slight touch but if it wasnt for the fact hes er making the full bodied attempt to get ths ball is what made the goal happen.

News flash.

Christians lie sometimes.

But on this case sakala is not. For me he got a slight touch but if it wasnt for the fact hes er making the full bodied attempt to get ths ball is what made the goal happen.
Nice touch there, fella.

On Easter Monday of all days. "Let's praise our Risen Lord by saying his followers lie".

No Easter eggs for you.

Back