Sala

Yeah, it is difficult to stand by and watch whilst both these clubs behave in such a shameful and undignified manner. This really is the lowest of the low.

At the very least, none of this should be done in public. And, ideally, they should just look at the bigger picture and reach a compromise. The player's family must be disgusted with how this is playing out.

I know we are talking about a human life and Cardiff haven't handled it well at all but if I bought something from amazon and it got lost in transit then i would expect to pay for it.

This is mhank behaviour in my opinion. The lad was signed and flew back to France to get his belongings etc? They need to pay the fee so the clubs can move on but more importantly the players family and pilot etc.

I’d thought the flights were organised and handled by UK / English speaking contacts and agents .

key thing to me is If there was criminality in any way then it ought to be prosecuted .

it’s ugly, but important

Absolute farce Cardiff seem to only care about money and couldn't give a feck about their former player or his family. I very much doubt many players would want to join Cardiff with that vile attitude now.

Both clubs should have came to an agreement on how to sort this out without going through this. Disgraceful, but where money is involved I'm not surprised.:(

You do wonder if normally players are insured in some way. What else would you buy for £10m and not take a policy out on.

I know thats a harsh way to look at a person and such a tragedy, but it would help avoid situations like this.

the suggestion is that if they knew about the flight then they could be done for involuntary manslaughter.

Ì don't actually blame them. They offered the poor chap a commercial flight then sleekit Wullie got involved and tried to do it on the cheap.

RIP

Back