Saturday’s Football (all updates in here)

Hope goggle eyes has fracture, he is by far their best player.

Despite the ridiculous hype over the Benfica reserve and the Japanese quadruplets, McGregor is still by far and away their best and most influential player.

There was a fair bit of swelling, which means there's a chance it can be a fractured cheekbone.

If Carlsberg did Saturday evenings in Alloa then...... ;)

Their midfield would completely fall apart without McGregor so would be nice to see him out for a while.

Despite the ridiculous hype over the Benfica reserve and the Japanese quadruplets, McGregor is still by far and away their best and most influential player.

There was a fair bit of swelling, which means there's a chance it can be a fractured cheekbone.

If Carlsberg did Saturday evenings in Alloa then...... ;)
Bitton Hatate and AN Other (oreilly?) in midfield for their next 3 games would be a mighty struggle for them.

Of all the absolute scum that have played for them I really don't have a problem with the guy. I know ban me now

• Haha
Reactions: VGM
IF ... and thats IF it's a fractured cheekbone, a quick google search of "fractured cheekbone sports recovery time" results in this being at the top of the search :

Even if the position of the fractured bone has been held with plates and screws it still takes about six weeks for your cheekbone to heal completely. During this time you need to be careful to avoid an injury to this side of your face, since it may well push the cheekbone back out of position again.

IF ... and thats IF it's a fractured cheekbone, a quick google search of "fractured cheekbone sports recovery time" results in this being at the top of the search :

Even if the position of the fractured bone has been held with plates and screws it still takes about six weeks for your cheekbone to heal completely. During this time you need to be careful to avoid an injury to this side of your face, since it may well push the cheekbone back out of position again.
fingers crossed B-)

Quite Right a Hannibal Lecter number then
Hannibal_Lecter_in_Silence_of_the_Lambs.jpg

Back