Saturday’s game in Albufeira

Bar 33 if you want to watch the game with the RTV commentary get there early as the back room will be choca but it will probably be on one of the tellys at the bar but it will likely be other games commentary from EPL

That'll be why I coudny find it.....

Ok cheers mate, sounds like Bar 33 ot the Hangover Bar.
Alan sold up and retired as far as I’m aware. I think they suffered because they were a bit off the beaten track and there wasn’t much passing trade as such.
It was a shame it closed as it was a decent boozer.

Linekers Bar, met McCoist in there in 1999 think he was on a golfing jolly with his mates, and Durrant was also in resort with his wife and daughters.

I walked past it this morning to check it out . Must admit the shamrocks on the pub sign didn't fill me with confidence. But if FFers say it'll be fulla bears tomorrow then that's good enough for me
It’s not the typical Irish bar, he’ll put out flags of the teams who are playing that day, I’ve watched a few games in there over the years as well as been in it loads while on holiday.
The mhanks will stick to Jinkys and The Lions den as well as all the other more Irishy bars which there is plenty.

Was in bar 33 for the Hearts semi final. All the bears had the back room with game on RTV. Luis and his staff are brand new and are very friendly !

Was in bar 33 for the Hearts semi final. All the bears had the back room with game on RTV. Luis and his staff are brand new and are very friendly !
I was in that day too.
No problems apart from a couple of sound issues. No big deal, and sorted very quickly.
No shortage of TV's in the back room neither !.

I was in that day too.
No problems apart from a couple of sound issues. No big deal, and sorted very quickly.
No shortage of TV's in the back room neither !.
Was there with my boy that game and luis put the 2 tvs at the front near the bar on for game but as said only downside was you had to listen to EPL commentary but it might be ok as it’s Saturday morning so if you want the back room get there early

Back