Saturday betting

supersonic

Official Ticketer
Cant see the usual thread... I'm not one for FF tipping but I think Newcastle are amazing value today at evens, home to Norwich.

7th in the home team form table, newcastle have 19 out 36 points at home - a good record for their level

Bottom of the away form table with 5 points, 6 goals and 22 goals conceded are norwich.

Norwich 3-0 now with the FF betting curse :))

Cant see the usual thread... I'm not one for FF tipping but I think Newcastle are amazing value today at evens, home to Norwich.

7th in the home team form table, newcastle have 19 out 36 points at home - a good record for their level

Bottom of the away form table with 5 points, 6 goals and 22 goals conceded are norwich.

I was thinking this myself, but wasn't brave enough to post it !

Also Liverpool are 6/5 to win on Tuesday, I know it will be the young team playing, but surely they odds are worth a punt at considering it's at Anfield.

Skybet even money on Maddison to have a shot in the first 30 mins v Chelsea.

27/20 with Ladbrokes

Taken them 5/4 on a line.

Morelos fgs 3/1 on bet365.

They always have him second favourite at 3-1 with Defoe favourite. Madness.

Usual skyboost and usual jinxing of the fkn thing
Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle 9/2

Match Result
Fleetwood
Ipswich
Lincoln
Colchester
Crewe
£5 returns £158

Sheff Utd
Newcastle
Everton
Preston
QPR
£3 returns £200

Annan
Elgin
Queen's Park
Eintracht Frankfurt
Bayer Leverkusen
£5 returns £155

BTTS/Win
£2 returns £155
Augsburg, Eintracht & SC Freiburg

William Hill is doing first goal wins on the Manchester Utd vs Wolves match, with a maximum winnings of £50.

If you're looking to bet on that game, go there - otherwise go on another site and place a bet on draw and the other outcome you haven't already backed.

Two outcomes: either you lose around £2, and have a bet on the game to watch, or make up to £95 profit, depending on stake and team backed.

Super 6 line:
Bournemouth
Liverpool
Newcastle
Watford
West Ham
Palace/Sheff Utd (draw)

Match result- £5 sky free bet returns £527:
Preston
Ipswich
Mk Dons
Plymouth
Swindon
Halifax

Rangers:
£5 on 9+corners and +50 sheep booking points at 11/1
£2 on Katic first goal and 4-0 at 105/1

Got a couple of small stake long shot BTTS 14 team donations also for a bit of fun.

Liverpool
Fulham
Leeds
Chelenham
Hibs
Edinburgh City

All home

£5 Pays £88.32

Fulham
Leeds
Chelenham
Northampton (A)
Crewe (A)
Hearts (A)
Hibs
Edinburgh City

£10 Pays £1,587

William Hill is doing first goal wins on the Manchester Utd vs Wolves match, with a maximum winnings of £50.

If you're looking to bet on that game, go there - otherwise go on another site and place a bet on draw and the other outcome you haven't already backed.

Two outcomes: either you lose around £2, and have a bet on the game to watch, or make up to £95 profit, depending on stake and team backed.

How you doing this ?

I'm trying to work this out, I was going to do £50 on man united on hills, so if they get first goal it's a winner, but what do i bet to make it risk free, first goal wolves on another site ?

Skybet boost was Rudiger to get a brace was 25/1 after his goal.
He’s just gone and done it.
Never took it, but he’s been winning a lot in the Leicester box.

How you doing this ?

I'm trying to work this out, I was going to do £50 on man united on hills, so if they get first goal it's a winner, but what do i bet to make it risk free, first goal wolves on another site ?

Wolves to win and Draw on another site.

Your outcomes will be either:

Man Utd score first (insta win) and then go on to:

Win - single on WH
Draw - Single on WH and draw backed on other site
Lose - Single on WH and Wolves backed on other site

Wolves score first:

Wolves win - Wolves win backed on other site
Draw - Draw backed on other site
Lose - Man Utd win on WH

You can use this to calculate stakes etc, bear in mind the WH promo is max £50 WINNINGS

Usual weekly contribution to the bookies as follows;

1 line OVER 2.5 20/1 , 1 line BTS 14/1
QPR
Morton
East Fife
Annan
Brechin
Queens Park

BTS 280/1
Man Utd
Middlesboro
Sheff Wed
Accrington
Rochdale
Mansfield
Walsall
Barnet
Eastleigh
Halifax

WIN 17/1
Liverpool
Fulham
West Brom
Plymouth
Wrexham
Gers
Dundee Scum

WIN 76/1
Arsenal
Cheltenham
Boreham
Stockport
Hivs
Raith

WIN & , 49/1
Leeds BTS
Yeovil OVER 2.5
ICT OVER 2.5
Falkirk OVER 3.5
Cove OVER 2.5

Gers over 7 corners evens

Apart from my usual accumulators I share with my cousin, for William Hill bets - £3 each on 9 Homes - had Derby last night, so only 8 to go ........5 aways (already f**ked after Reading drew at Cardiff last night and 4 draws ( W**ford, Birmingham, Bristol Rovers & Swindon) ........I also have a couple of quid each week with him (family rates bookie ;) ) on both Luton and Rangers scores.

Luton are astonishing 8/1 just for the win at WBA and 22/1 for 0-1 Hatters........I've got 25/1 and an insane 50/1 for Rangers 6 Sheep 0 :))

I bet Oxford, Crawley, Hibs and Montrose to win. £10 bet returns of £140 approx on Bet365. Was offered cashout at half-tme of £46 odd when 3 teams winning and Hibs 2-2 after being 2 down. Took the cashout so quite chuffed about that.

Got 21/1 fourfold up.

Cheltenham ( 2-1 )
Crawley ( 3-1 )
Plymouth ( 1-0 )
West Ham ( 3-3 , but bet 365 early payout at 2-0 up )

Back