Saturday football

Greenwood is a waste of space defensively and Pogba just a waste of space. Brighton have now hit all woodwork

United are pants but Brighton play some lovely stuff!

Rashford has been woeful since football resumed. Looks barely half arsed. Fernandes was great for a month or two riding the crest of a wave but is also looking bang average now. Can't see Solsjkaer making it until the end of the season - He's simply in way over his head and the Championship would be more his level.

Greenwood is a waste of space defensively and Pogba just a waste of space. Brighton have now hit all woodwork

To be fair, Greenwood is a striker being played as a wide player. It's not his job to be good defensively.

United are pants but Brighton play some lovely stuff!

Rashford has been woeful since football resumed. Looks barely half arsed. Fernandes was great for a month or two riding the crest of a wave but is also looking bang average now. Can't see Solsjkaer making it until the end of the season - He's simply in way over his head and the Championship would be more his level.

Ive got a feeling this will be more like the Fernandes we see regularly rather than the one from the first couple of months,

Even through that period I felt he was being extremely overrated.

Typical English media to overrate anyone that looks half decent in the Prem.

Ive got a feeling this will be more like the Fernandes we see regularly rather than the one from the first couple of months,

Even through that period I felt he was being extremely overrated.

Typical English media to overrate anyone that looks half decent in the Prem.

Yeah, he definitely got hyped far too much. He really stood out because of how average the rest of their midfield is. He's a good player but the way United fans talk about him as if he's the same level as De Bruyne is just cringe.

I’m listening to the radio and they are literally just talking about the offside goal. How on Earth.

I was just about to post that Man Utd would be looking for a dodgy penalty to win this when Brighton got one.

Pen Brighton

It is incredible how bad Man Utd are.

Wan Bissaka what even is he? I’ve truthfully never seen him do anything good in about the 50 matches I’ve watched that hes been involved in

Why does Pogba play so deep like he's some kind of Pirlo? Clearly he would be most effective as an attacking midfielder, almost in a free role. Play Fernandes and Fred or McTominay behind him.

Brighton pen!

If I was Southgate I would give that Lamptey his first cap and get him involved in an England shirt asap! Before he gets tempted to switch allegiances to Ghana. The kid is a superb prospect. Him and Alexander-Arnold as your full-backs would be quite something if used correctly!

Back