Saturday Games - ECH Final Day - La Liga & Eredivise Titles Sealed?

GeeSpot

EPL
Arsenal v Bournemouth - 12.30 - TNT Sports
Brentford v Fulham - 15.00
Burnley v Newcastle - 15.00
Sheff Utd v Notts Forest - 15.00
Man City v Wolves - 17.30 Sky Sports PL

ECH
Ipswich Town v Huddersfield Town - 12.30 Sky Sports Main Event
Birmingham City v Norwich City - 12.30 Sky Sports Premier League
Leeds United v Southampton - 12.30 Sky Sports Football
Plymouth v Hull - 12.30 West Brom v Preston - 12.30

Ipswich are currently second, three points ahead of Leeds, so need just one point to be guaranteed promotion. They host Huddersfield, who are all but relegated.

Leeds are at home to Southampton and must win to stand any chance of going up automatically and hope Ipswich lose: they would then pip Ipswich on goal difference.

Southampton are guaranteed fourth position, so it is a battle between Norwich, West Brom and Hull for the two other play-off places.

Norwich are currently fifth, a point ahead of West Brom but with an inferior goal difference of four. Hull are seventh, three points behind Norwich and two behind West Brom, but their goal difference is inferior to both – seven behind Norwich and 11 behind the Baggies.

Norwich travel to Birmingham, West Brom host Preston and Hull go to Plymouth.

Preston are 10th, with nothing to fight for but pride, and have lost four in a row.

However, Birmingham and Plymouth are in a huge battle against the drop. Plymouth are in the final safe spot, a point and a place ahead of Birmingham, and with a superior goal difference of four.

For Norwich, a point secures a play-off position, a win secures fifth. West Brom should need only a point because of their superior goal difference. Only a win will do for Hull – but they’d still need to turn around a huge goal difference.

For Birmingham, a win would keep them up if Plymouth fail to beat Hull. A draw would be enough if Plymouth lost by a five-goal margin.

Bundesliga
Stuttgart v Bayern Munich - 14.30 (3rd v 2nd)

La Liga
Real Madrid v Cadiz - 15.15 (Madrid win the Liga if they beat Cadiz and Barca do not win, or if they draw and Barca lose - replay Premier 2 at 19.00)
Girona v Barcelona - 17.30 - Premier Sports 1
Mallorca v Atletico Madrid - 20.00 - Premier Sports 1

Eredivisie
PSV v Sparta Rotterdam - 11.15 (PSV seals title with draw/win)
Volendam v Ajax - 13.30
Feyenoord v Zwolle - 19.00

Scottish Premier
Celtic v Hearts - 15.00
Dundee v St Mirren - 15.00
Aberdeen v St Johnstone - 15.00
Motherwell v Livingston - 15.00
Ross County v Hibs - 15.00

Other Televised Games
Melbourne City v Sydney FC - on now TNT1 (Australia Grand Final)
13.00 - Real Sociedad v Las Palmas - Premier 1
14.00 - Le Havre v Strasbourg - TNT Sports 4
15.00 - Brackley Town v Boston Utd - TNT Sports 1 (National Lg North Promotion Final)
16.00 - AS Monaco v Clermont - TNT Sports 4
17.00 - Monza v Lazio - TNT Sports 3
18.00 - Metz v Rennes - TNT Sports 4
19.30 - Sassuolo v Inter Milan - TNT Spors 1
20.00 - Brest v Nantes - TNT Sports 4

Last edited:
Nice fixture for Arsenal to go clear must admit i am surprised how well Arteta has done.

Think Hearts will give them a game again but you can be sure there will be some crazy VAR calls if its not going their way.

Arsenal: Raya, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Tomiyasu, Rice, Partey, Odegaard, Saka, Trossard, Havertz

Subs: Ramsdale, Jesus, Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Nketiah, Kiwior, Jorginho, Vieria, Zinchenko.

Bournemouth: Travers, Smith, Senesi, Zabarnyi, Ouattara, Cook, Scott, Christie, Kluivert, Semnyo, Solanke.

Subs: Neto, Mckenna, Faivre, Hill, Unal, Billing, Aarons, Kinsey, Sadi.

My missus is a Birmingham fan, at the game. So for the sake of my bank holiday, I hope they don't get relegated.

Few Rangers connections at Ipswich although none are in the starting 11 today!

George Edmundson, Dominic Ball and Sone Aluko are all Ipswich players.

St Mirren to the Premier League would be some story for Hladky in goal for Ipswich.

Always thought he was a very good keeper.

Didn't realise Arsenal had a song now. Singing "north London forever" even though their biggest rivals are from there and they're originally Woolwich Arsenal which is South East London. All sort of forced. Wonder what percentage of their fans are local.

Didn't realise Arsenal had a song now. Singing "north London forever" even though their biggest rivals are from there and they're originally Woolwich Arsenal which is South East London. All sort of forced. Wonder what percentage of their fans are local.

More than enough when you go on a match day, one support that has suffered from a social media tag.

Strange one, similar to Jackson's tackle on Tomiyasu last week. Really dangerous yet ref and VAR absolutely not interested at all

It’s 100% at least a yellow.

I’d say it’s not a red due to him trying to pull out but you couldn’t grumble if he was sent off.

VAR earning its money once again

Bournemouth keepers having a stormer, decent chance for Solanke up the other end just before that also. Should have got a shot away

More than enough when you go on a match day, one support that has suffered from a social media tag.
I would think that West Ham would be the London club who had the most local fans. Lots of Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd fans down here in Devon but I put that down to all three having periods of success.

The most interesting thing to happen in the Ipswich game so far is that Southampton goal.

I would think that West Ham would be the London club who had the most local fans. Lots of Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd fans down here in Devon but I put that down to all three having periods of success.

Was a study done a few years ago and Millwall was the one that had the most fans that actually walked to the ground I think, not sure if that was % of average attendance or just numbers.

Quarter of the game gone but Arsenal fans may be thinking that they are going to have one of those days. Bournemouth putting up so little of a fight that I may switch over to the Leeds game.

Back