Saturday Games - ECH Final Day - La Liga & Eredivise Titles Sealed?

Always had a bit of a soft spot for Ipswich since the late 70s early 80s. The UEFA Cup and John Wark being a big part of that.
Anyway I expect them to go up and come straight back down next season, dependent on any point deductions obviously.

Arsenal look a really well coached team. When they lose the ball there's no passengers and they waste no time in getting back into shape, unlike the way we have lazy players jogging back into position. Very dangerous on transition too with so many options.

Always had a bit of a soft spot for Ipswich since the late 70s early 80s. The UEFA Cup and John Wark being a big part of that.
Anyway I expect them to go up and come straight back down next season, dependent on any point deductions obviously.

Why's that? I know the EPL is a different level altogether, but with back-to-back automatic promotions, they've clearly got a very good manager and structure in place.

That was a fantastic team. Remember playing them in a friendly may have been early eighties, think they beat us.

Why's that? I know the EPL is a different level altogether, but with back-to-back automatic promotions, they've clearly got a very good manager and structure in place.

I just think it's the way it is heading in the EPL nowadays. It seems to getting more difficult to stay up in the first season.

That was a fantastic team. Remember playing them in a friendly may have been early eighties, think they beat us.
It’s a good club, good fan base. Friends with a few folk from Ipswich and when I’ve been down anyone I’ve spoken to has spoken highly of us, even saw a few rangers tops about the place.

Not surprised by that at Sunderland, good support when doing well but with nothing to play for go the other way - wouldn't be surprised if it is their lowest attendance home fan wise today for a weekend match since getting back in the Championship, Sheff Wed will have taken it over.

I feel Ipswich will be everybody's favourite neutral team because of their attacking style, similar to Blackpool in the 2010s

certainly can stay up but it will depend on how quickly teams can figure out their tactics and teams like Bournemouth, Brighton, Brentford have shown that you can stay in the PL with a defined style

Not a penalty for me, Havertz left his outstretched leg there to make contact. Gone to VAR

It's a penalty, if he doesn't leave leg in, he has to avoid the keeper, losing the ball, so he is impeded, leaving his leg in just removes doubt from refs mind

It's a penalty, if he doesn't leave leg in, he has to avoid the keeper, losing the ball, so he is impeded, leaving his leg in just removes doubt from refs mind
If he kept going naturally with his stride he doesn't make contact with the keeper he runs past him. He left his trailing leg there to make contact. But the big teams get these decisions.

Leeds have had some collapse. Looked in a good position for automatic promotion or even the title. 1 win in their last 6 games won't even have them confident going into the play offs.

I just think it's the way it is heading in the EPL nowadays. It seems to getting more difficult to stay up in the first season.

I don't think it's happened very often that the three that come up have went straight back down. Bad examples this season aswell as Burnley have been unbelievably naive tactically from day one and refused to change, and Sheffield Utd have just been a complete shambles.

I'd support Arsenal due to their involvement with us but I guarantee you not one of their idiot fans know about the relationship. Idiots

I don't think it's happened very often that the three that come up have went straight back down. Bad examples this season aswell as Burnley have been unbelievably naive tactically from day one and refused to change, and Sheffield Utd have just been a complete shambles.
I like Kompany but no idea why he thought they could just stride into the Premier League, play a bunch of young players and impose their possession style on far better teams.

Not surprised by that at Sunderland, good support when doing well but with nothing to play for go the other way - wouldn't be surprised if it is their lowest attendance home fan wise today for a weekend match since getting back in the Championship, Sheff Wed will have taken it over.
Sheffield Wednesday got allocated 2600

Need a purchase history for home end for today so I doubt many Sheffield Wednesday fans would there

If that is what you are meaning

Sheffield Wednesday got allocated 2600

Need a purchase history for home end for today so I doubt many Sheffield Wednesday fans would there

If that is what you are meaning

Just meaning Sunderland won't have that many in home end, know several lads with season tickets who haven't gone. By taken it over I mean volume wise, it'll be dead there from the home support.

Arsenal well worth the lead on chances created, but that was never a pen. Havertz has conned the ref.

Arsenal will be delighted as they were not at their best... is a bit odd the Bournemouth manager dressed similar to Arteta, reminds you of Brent/Sergio Georgini.

Commentry not the same without McCoist.

Just meaning Sunderland won't have that many in home end, know several lads with season tickets who haven't gone.
Get you now the given attendance against the actual attendance will be different not surprised a few will give a miss given the way the season has went

Back