Saturday Games - ECH Final Day - La Liga & Eredivise Titles Sealed?

Can't believe how badly Leeds have just folded over the last month or so. No way are they winning promotion through the playoffs. Just hope our due Kamara money is safe.

Always had a bit of a soft spot for Ipswich since the late 70s early 80s. The UEFA Cup and John Wark being a big part of that.
Anyway I expect them to go up and come straight back down next season, dependent on any point deductions obviously.
Said on Soccer Saturday they have accumulated 21pts more than any team in England over the last two seasons. Some achievement to go from league1 to the EPL in two seasons back to back.

Would that be the third team to do it along with Watford and Sheff Utd?

Was a study done a few years ago and Millwall was the one that had the most fans that actually walked to the ground I think, not sure if that was % of average attendance or just numbers.
Not surprised by that. Wasn't really including the smaller London clubs. A lot of "supporters" of the bigger clubs have latched onto them in times of success. Then their kids follow the same sides. A lot of that down here in Devon, mostly of Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal. Have never met a Man City fan but I'm sure they will start springing up in a few years.

Said on Soccer Saturday they have accumulated 21pts more than any team in England over the last two seasons. Some achievement to go from league1 to the EPL in two seasons back to back.

Think Norwich did it under Lambert.

Quite happy to see Ipswich up for something different but that will change if we have to put up with Ed Sheeran on the screen every other week

Arsenal holding on here. Where was this Bournemouth first half? Hate to say it but Christie actually playing well.

Big price here Norwich you'd think, Birmingham will have to go hell for leather at some point.

They've had one of the strangest seasons when they've been challenging for European places and if it keeps up like this might also find themselves a bit closer than they'd like to the relegation zone.

They had some great results earlier in the season but look like they're dropping down the league.

I'm not 100% sure, checked Google and they came up with Man City, Southampton, Watford and Norwich.

Back