Saturday Games - ECH Final Day - La Liga & Eredivise Titles Sealed?

Are they saying the blue line is the keeper's back foot and the white one is the diver's right shoulder? Look how far forward his left leg is on the 6 yard line compared to where Kyogo's is - Zander Clark that much larger than the diving Japanese?
Yes mate

The frame used is key too, it’s very dubious and very easy to “manufacture” to suit let’s put it that way

Kyogo's special move on street fighter is the fae clutch. Absolutely pathetic from him and he does it week in and week out the heating little rat.

No it wouldn’t
7d29b58265add083d82c0f9a40c6af91.gif

Honestly felt we needed either Dundee or Hearts to take something from them.

A draw for us at Torbett Towers and them slipping up at Kilmarnock still felt feasible.

3 with 3 to go and it starts to look difficult

If Hearts don’t call out the officiating just like the sheep never after the semi final then we have no hope

I think Kilmarnock will get something from them but we need to play them at Ibrox and then beat Celtic at Parkhead before they play them. Made it so hard for ourselves.
Agree taking only one point out of nine against Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee has virtually handed them the league

This weekend was the biggy for me.
Us playing at Ibrox, 6 behind, depleted, support nervy and on the team. Pretty daunting tbh.
We need Hearts to give us a lift.
We are more likely to drop points v Kilmarnock, in this scenario.
Pretty daunting?
Away and have a word with yourself ffs

Is the 3pm Kickoff blackout not in place today?

I just realized I'm watching a French game post 3pm and flicked to a game Professor Van Tam is being interviewed amongst the Boston United crowd in his teams shirt and wondered if I'm having a fever dream.

If Hearts don’t call out the officiating just like the sheep never after the semi final then we have no hope
Seriously, what does calling it out actually do? We’ve been doing it since September, nothings changes.

What’s dodgy about having a second angle? Or are you suggesting they have photo shoppe shim to be ahead of the goalie?
I'm suggesting the second angle is less along the line than the first one we saw and that I was surprised when it showed onside when the first one looked clearly off.

Back