Saturday Games - ECH Final Day - La Liga & Eredivise Titles Sealed?

Is the 3pm Kickoff blackout not in place today?

I just realized I'm watching a French game post 3pm and flicked to a game Professor Van Tam is being interviewed amongst the Boston United crowd in his teams shirt and wondered if I'm having a fever dream.
@Mr_Miscellaneous

Ended in England 2 weeks ago still in place in Scotland until next week

Upto the Scottish FA to make complaint if they want to

Fùck off. Think all the mental gymnastics we were doing involving us possibly winning on goal difference included them only winning by one today and us clawing into it tomorrow.

Last forlorn hope is us winning at the piggery and Killie taking something from them

Hearts started well but the rats are clinical in front of the goal, Can someone just injure Kyoogo please

Anyone surprised that hearts are getting pumped need their skulls read FFS.
Hertz have %^*& all to play for, they were rotten against us when they did have something to play for.
We won't win the league, that's our own players failure to do so, no-one else's fault.

Not only that the mentally challenged game is before the killie one. We aren’t matching or bettering their GD after today so we can forget about it

Surprised anyone expected Hearts to take anything from them today, they’re on the beach.

They were never dropping points post split to anyone other than us and there’s a good chance they won’t against us either.

Our lot bottled it with their disgraceful performances against County and Dundee.

A cup double is the most we can hope for.

Over to us tomorrow then. Any slip up and they officially win it if they beat us, which would be sickening.
If it’s one thing our squad owe us it’s not to allow them to be able to win it at the Piggery

They owe us that much

I guess the scum could have turned up just expecting to win the match like we did v Motherwell at Ibrox but unfortunately that was never gonna happen today

Our players should feel ashamed. 9f course most won't give a fk.

Fùck off. Think all the mental gymnastics we were doing involving us possibly winning on goal difference included them only winning by one today and us clawing into it tomorrow.

Last forlorn hope is us winning at the piggery and Killie taking something from them
That always was the only hope sadly.

The League doesn't just last for 2 games, mate.
Well obviously not but we shot ourselves in the foot at the business end of the season and are now desperately looking for favours from other teams.

We dug this hole ourselves.

Worth bearing in mind they have still play away to Kilmarnock.

Our concentration must be on winning tomorrow and then next weekend. Then it’s pressure on.

Hearts were never going to cause problems today, they have fcuk all to play for.

That's the difference, they more often than not take their chances, we don't.

They cunts are just far more clinical than us. They've had 2 shots on target and 2 goals whereas we generally miss about 5 chances before we get a goal.

Well obviously not but we shot ourselves in the foot at the business end of the season and are now desperately looking for favours from other teams.

We dug this hole ourselves.

No denying of that scenario, mate.

That they are dug meat just makes it even worse, tbh.

When the end is in sight for league trophies they are ruthless and we shat it. It really is that simple. They are hungrier for it than us.

It's not over if we win the next two games although I can understand anyone not thinking we can there and win we don't beat them games that matter in recent times
The original point was them beating us would consider it over if they win today also.

Back