Saturday Games - ECH Final Day - La Liga & Eredivise Titles Sealed?

Anyone else got the feeling City will drop points over the next few games?

Can just imagine Spurs handing the league to Arsenal :D

Anyone else got the feeling City will drop points over the next few games?

Can just imagine Spurs handing the league to Arsenal :D

No. A firm no.

I would have considered Spurs a banana skin but given the circumstances, the fact Spurs fans won’t give a f.uck and that Postecoglou should take no more than 5 minutes to get out-thought, it should be a non-event.

Mate, if we took the same number of points off the filth that the jambos have, we’d be clear at the top.

This is on us. The thought of losing the league against a piss poor scum team is making me feel sick to the stomach. That bastard Rodgers would have been chased out the door months ago if we done our job properly,

Disgusted tbh.
A lot of missed and blown opportunities from Rangers, there’s no doubt about that. Beat them next week and all you need is one snooker but today just makes that a bit more unlikely :(

We haven't beat the scum once this season and i'd argue we shouldn't need to play perfectly to win against the teams I mention. Nothing to do with form or injuries, we have serial bottle merchants in the team who have failed us for the last time.

Tav, Goldson, Borna, Lundstram, 4 players who you know shit the bed everytime when playing at the scum dome, unless of course there are no fans present.

Teams that win leagues are able to step up at the business part of the season, we don't appear to be able yet to do that.

Dropping points can happen at any time of the season, mate. The " business end " can be at the start of the season. It all depends how your main rivals cope with their dip in form.

Potential penalty for city

One of those that looks 50/50 imo

Seeing it again mind you, looks a pen for sure

I like City, but that's never a penalty.

Vickers almost halved in two a Killie player at the piggery in February in almost an identical incident, and a penalty was refused.

I like City, but that's never a penalty.

Vickers almost halved in two a Killie player at the piggery in February in almost an identical incident, and a penalty was refused.
I'd say the EPL officials are about 50 times better than their Scottish equivalents

Barca winning after a pen.

Cash out lower now than it was when they scored in first few minutes. Will need to let it run I have a no less than 80% rule :D

Back