Saturday goals thread

The poets are f***ing rotten looks as if all is not well in their dressing room ,the 2 defenders they brought in are dreadfull by all accounts , i can see us giving them a pumping at Ibrox

Why is everyone saying papered over the cracks so good thing. I want them out I want this treble pish finished. We might be laughing now but who knows where they will be in a months time. This was the closest they have been to being out in 3 years. The next time they play in the cup they might have improved

All they need to do is beat someone comfortably again like hearts or AIK and their fans will forget about today and cluj.

Why is everyone saying papered over the cracks so good thing. I want them out I want this treble pish finished. We might be laughing now but who knows where they will be in a months time. This was the closest they have been to being out in 3 years. The next time they play in the cup they might have improved

Preaching to the converted mate my comment was made after the result. Before the result my refresh button was in overdrive.

Preaching to the converted mate my comment was made after the result. Before the result my refresh button was in overdrive.

Aye football fans are fickle next week they could beat AIK then win 3-0 against hearts and there fans will be coming to Ibrox saying they will win comfortable. They are still in the cup and in cup football that’s all that matters

Aye football fans are fickle next week they could beat AIK then win 3-0 against hearts and there fans will be coming to Ibrox saying they will win comfortable. They are still in the cup and in cup football that’s all that matters
Stop making sense, won't go down well here.
Just wait till loonies post that they want to meet them in the final.

Back