Votes: 78 27.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 38 13.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking 5-1. Optimistic some might say but I think there's going to be plenty of goal scoring opportunities for us against their poor defence and I really think we'll be right up for it. Goldson, Roofe x 2, Morelos and Hagi.

If we can recapture our form from earlier on the season it could be a very sound beating.

I'll take the narrow win though.
2-1. I think they will score so we will need to score 2 to win.

Any win against the scum will do me. mentally challengeds will be throwing themselves off the Erskne Bridge, a 19 point gap.

I'm thinking 5-1. Optimistic some might say but I think there's going to be plenty of goal scoring opportunities for us against their poor defence and I really think we'll be right up for it. Goldson, Roofe x 2, Morelos and Hagi.
This is the type of post that could contribute to us losing points . If the players can keep the head then it’s the least we can do as fans . We can really be doing without this kind of bad karma nonsense before our biggest game since 2008 in Manchester . It drives me round the twist this kind of callous tempting fate when we are so close to making history .

Rangers will score a minimum of 3 which should be enough.

An exposed Celtic will suffer a red card for Ryan Kent being hauled down when clean through.

And we will get clean through. Plenty times.

Rangers will be absolutely at it. A demonstration.

This is the type of post that could contribute to us losing points . If the players can keep the head then it’s the least we can do as fans . We can really be doing without this kind of bad karma nonsense before our biggest game since 2008 in Manchester . It drives me round the twist this kind of callous tempting fate when we are so close to making history .
Aye a post on FF will lose us points. Crackpot also only our biggest game if you slept through the next 3 year after Manchester

Mate take a peek on Kerrydale Street. They're predicting they'll give us a hiding so the Karma balances out :D

No post can contribute to us losing points

A comfortable 2 - 0 for the Gers, they've had a pretty easy run of games since getting papped out of Europe and are in for a tough 90 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back