5jpAj0Q.jpg

FMIu0ao.jpg

2TMhkVB.jpg

6qeu0D6.jpg

6oxE08C.jpg

Q4hXuW7.jpg

HLpzlVR.jpg

gavin berry knows he's an rsole.
spot on Boydy - give them the tools or let them be tools.

Last edited:
Gordon Ashley of Ayr almost cry wanking and he makes his daily call to his only pal on the hotline

Its propaganda. I dont believe for one minute that the views printed are a fair reflection of the calls received.

It would be very revealing if someone had the stats for the points that make it to print. Its obvious the DR promotes a Celtic minded point of view but hide behind the lie that they only reflect the views of callers.

someone should help the ayrshire puddle drinker with maths, even if it was double nine which it is not, we still played them more times getting ours than they have playing us put together.

55 won on the park

asterisk years dont count

Hard to decide whether it’s the Daily Record or BBC Sportscene that hates Rangers the most.

Thanks again Mark

I mean
We got a treble treble and that’s what’s important
We aren’t bothered by the 10

Did ye, aye lol

I see Gannon is still pushing the mantra that half the EPL are in a bidding war for french eddy.
Daily Mail headline, Rodgers must up £15M Edouard bid ( eh, no bid made )
Text below headline "Brendan Rodgers has been told to up his valuation....
Eddy seen as replacement for Jamie Vardy, whit ?

Here we go, transfer values in the friendly SMSM being told to big up the "deal" for Eddy to satisfy the hordes.

Celtc are so good a developing players and have a proven track record with players like Van Djik and Dembele that they can demand huge fees.

Watch out for "undisclosed fee" coming soon for loads of their "stars", developed into world class players by Lennon..

Eddy heading into last year of his contract to go in the summer in a more than £15M "deal"

It's all so predictable.

Daily Mail headline, Rodgers must up £15M Edouard bid ( eh, no bid made )
Text below headline "Brendan Rodgers has been told to up his valuation....
Eddy seen as replacement for Jamie Vardy, whit ?

Here we go, transfer values in the friendly SMSM being told to big up the "deal" for Eddy to satisfy the hordes.

Celtc are so good a developing players and have a proven track record with players like Van Djik and Dembele that they can demand huge fees.

Watch out for "undisclosed fee" coming soon for loads of their "stars", developed into world class players by Lennon..

Eddy heading into last year of his contract to go in the summer in a more than £15M "deal"

It's all so predictable.
ST's to sell.

Carras column makes great reading & sense.

I'm also assuming Michael Gannon is a Knight of St columba?

Thanks for posting suck, really is my favourite daily thread

Back