Saturday's English football

Arsenal have some cracking young talent

It’s the experienced players that are the problem for them

It's a good base to build from though. They have Saliba, Nelson, Smith-Rowe, Martinelli as well who look like they could be good players in the next couple of years. Just requires some patience, seldom seen on here lol.

Say what you like about Luiz, Kolasinic etc.

Tierney is the biggest problem with Arsenal’s defence. Absolutely useless in every aspect of the game.

I completely agree when people say that England’s kryptonite will be the centre-backs. Maguire, Gomez, Stones, Tomori and Smalling isn’t the best they’ve had to choose from obviously, and are a mediocre bunch.

But going forward they can be as good as anyone in the future, and no defence around on the International stage will look forward to playing them.

And the boardroom (that are a problem).
I mean squad wise mate

Actually think Saliba Tierney Saka Nelson Willock Martinelli Nketiah Smith-Rowe is a decent crop to build with
Players like Ozil Lacazette Bellerin Luiz Mustafi etc are on massive money and look either uninterested or just done at the top level

Haha, soon as I heard he had got a couple I thought of you. Ffs.

He’d have been sat there with his England top on pulling his plonker and working out how many more millions a couple of goals against lowly Bournemouth add to his value. See he’s still throwing insults around like an angry wean too :D

He’d have been sat there with his England top on pulling his plonker and working out how many more millions a couple of goals against lowly Bournemouth add to his value. See he’s still throwing insults around like an angry wean too :D

Literally every other post you seem to mention masturbating. Are you thirsty, little boy?

I also know all the talent England have right now is killing you a little bit inside.

Tierney is the biggest problem with Arsenal’s defence. Absolutely useless in every aspect of the game.
Tierney has been their best player since his return and Arteta is constantly raving about him and how good he is.
He’s probably the only defender they’ve got on the pitch just now who’ll be there in 3/4 years when Arteta has built his squad

As funny as it is him failing, he’s a far better player than the likes of Kolasinac etc

I mean squad wise mate

Actually think Saliba Tierney Saka Nelson Willock Martinelli Nketiah Smith-Rowe is a decent crop to build with
Players like Ozil Lacazette Bellerin Luiz Mustafi etc are on massive money and look either uninterested or just done at the top level

Hence why they are in transition. None of those players will be there by the end of next summer. It's just all about who they can get in. Rumours of players like Partey are a good start.

Literally every other post you seem to mention masturbating. Are you thirsty, little boy?

I also know all the talent England have right now is killing you a little bit inside.

Absolutely dire patter sunshine. Anyway if you manage to stick around long enough without copping a ban you’ll get to see me laugh my tits of when the inevitable happens and England crumble at the first sight of a quality side at the Euros next year.

Absolutely dire patter sunshine. Anyway if you manage to stick around long enough without copping a ban you’ll get to see me laugh my tits of when the inevitable happens and England crumble at the first sight of a quality side at the Euros next year.

Couldn’t care less what you do with your man tits. Now go die a little more inside somewhere else.

It's a good base to build from though. They have Saliba, Nelson, Smith-Rowe, Martinelli as well who look like they could be good players in the next couple of years. Just requires some patience, seldom seen on here lol.
If the rumours are true and they’re close to signing Partey and Upamecano then they’ll transform that team

If I was Arsenal I would probably try cash in on Aubameyang and get a younger striker in but there’s not too many options around.
But him being 31 and his game being all about his pace is risky if they give him another 3/4 year deal on the money he’d want

Careful! You’re not allowed to say such things here. All English players are over-rated and useless. Even if they go on to win a World Cup or Euros it will only be because all the other teams participating were even more crap. You’ll literally have one or two foaming at the mouths here.

God, man. Take a day off.

Couldn’t care less what you do with your man tits. Now go die a little more inside somewhere else.

you-got-me.gif

No idea what that is to even comment. It’s pretty cute that you clicked on my username though!

Your a crank:))

Now can we get back to discussing the football?

7 clean sheets in 15 games for Arteta, with guys like Mustafi, Luiz & Kolasniac in defence.

Emery managed 10 clean sheets in 51 games.

Proves you done need to go with experience all the time to improve.

He runs hard and gets stuck in:rolleyes: And errrmm....

Still irks me that he got free rein in a few OF games between 2016-18, the guy is nothing special and our insipid, shitebag surrender acts made him look good and afforded him god-like status in the eyes of the 19th Century Terrorist hordes

3-0 to Chelsea in the end. Barkley with the third in added time, good finish. Watford to go down?

Back