Saturdays Fan Village / Pre Match / Club playing it down?

SE5

Is the only place this has been announced / mentioned in that mygers email from the other day or have I missed something.

Why aren't they making a bigger thing of it? The Fan Zones they used to put on always got a mention on the website / social media previously

As part of 150 celebrations fans attending the anniversary match on Saturday will be able to experience The Fan Village pre-match.

The Fan Village will include big screen entertainment, player interviews, live performances & entertainment for all ages including a beat the goalie and football freestyles.

The village is due to open from noon, we encourage all fans to arrive into the stadium early to see the pre match show, tifo display and lot more.

Will probably be the usual kick about in a concrete car park, club is never good at this sort of thing.

case in point right there

As you suggested I'd never heard of it before your post. I'm going with me nephew on Saturday and we'll probably be there early so I wouldn't mind going for half an hour.

Reactions: SE5
It's being replaced by wheel clamps and even higher energy bills for all fans. More appropriate for the utter misery that we love to wallow in every single day.

I can't wait.

“Moonlighters event”. Had to apply for it through MyGers monthly newsletter.

Stadium tour with a meet and greet with Rangers legends who are presumably up for the 150th anniversary. Then a buffet. Will also get a preview of “exciting upcoming projects”.
Ah yes. Enjoy. I recall that now. I didn't apply as have some previous engagements.

“Moonlighters event”. Had to apply for it through MyGers monthly newsletter.

Stadium tour with a meet and greet with Rangers legends who are presumably up for the 150th anniversary. Then a buffet. Will also get a preview of “exciting upcoming projects”.

Preview of Ange’s homecoming?

Preview of Ange’s homecoming?
Will be interesting to see if anyone on the tour pulls anyone from the club up about it.

This is meant to be an event to kick off the 150th celebration weekend, I’m assuming there will be board reps there.

Is the only place this has been announced / mentioned in that mygers email from the other day or have I missed something.

Why aren't they making a bigger thing of it? The Fan Zones they used to put on always got a mention on the website / social media previously
A damp sqid now after the Ange Homecoming pish we have signed upto

It’s in george square lol to be honest this is just usual pathetic stuff from the club that we come to expect now . Where the feck is it if you want us to go

Club playing it down because it’s half arsed and going to be absolutely shit. Get down to Ibrox early for a bit of beat the goalie, then into the stadium to read the £12 programme and see the flag bearers. Might give the pub a miss pre match to go and see all the excitement.

I think they put the press release out worried the Sheep game might not sell out and since it sold out don't give a flying ....

RANGERS 150th birthday month celebrations begin in earnest this Saturday, with a whole host of activity taking place around the club’s home match with Aberdeen.

A specially created fan village located in front of the Ibrox Rangers store, which will also feature at the upcoming Weekend of Legends and Old Firm fixtures, opens on Saturday at 12noon with a whole host of entertainment.

One of British music’s hottest talents and Rangers fan, Callum Beattie, will be performing live, while there will be Q&As on stage with club legend Michael Mols, Clive Tyldesley and women’s first-team players Nicola Docherty and Sam Kerr.

Football freestylers will add to the event, while you can test your own skills with ‘Beat the Goalie’. A variety of stalls with 150-branded merchandise and kit will also be present, as will an excellent choice of street food vendors.

In addition, supporters will be able to visit a very special museum exhibit as a prelude to the much-anticipated club museum which will open within New Edmiston House.

Anyone know if the £12 programme is included in the half season thing they sold earlier in the year?

Dont understand how rangers charity took over the Ibrox complex and are paying the cost of running it and improving it yet we are not allowed to use it for fanzones , letting glasgow city council take the piss as usual , fanzone in front of the store there is hardly any room

“A specially created fan village located in front of the Ibrox Rangers store, which will also feature at the upcoming Weekend of Legends and Old Firm fixtures, opens on Saturday at 12noon with a whole host of entertainment.”

B-D

“A specially created fan village located in front of the Ibrox Rangers store, which will also feature at the upcoming Weekend of Legends and Old Firm fixtures, opens on Saturday at 12noon with a whole host of entertainment.”

B-D
On a hill then.

Anyone know if the £12 programme is included in the half season thing they sold earlier in the year?
Even they can't weasel out of that one :))

And it's only a tenner at the game as it's £2 postage by the sounds of it

Back