Saturday's football (not our game)

JayDee

Leverkusen are looking to keep their amazing run going. Plus there are some play-offs etc. And will Hagi feature for Alaves again?

Main games on TV etc:

14:30
Bayer Leverkusen v FC Augsburg
Bundesliga
Sky Sports Arena

14:30
Hoffenheim v Bayern Munich
Bundesliga
Sky Sports Football YouTube/Sky Sports App

16:15
Bolton Wanderers v Oxford United
League One Play-Off Final
Sky Sports Main Event/Sky Sports Football/Sky Sports Ultra HDR

17:00
Lecce v Atalanta
Serie A
TNT Sports 3

17:30
Inverness CT v Hamilton Academical
Scottish Championship Play-Off Final 2nd Leg
BBC Alba/BBC iPlayer/BBC Sport Website

19:45
Torino v AC Milan
Serie A
TNT Sports 1/ITVX

20:00
Alavés v Getafe
La Liga
LALIGATV

Last edited:
3pm Kick-off in the SPFL L2 playoff between Stranraer and EKFC.

First leg tied at 2-2.

Hope EK manage to make the step up to the full leagues for the first time and break ground on the stadium.

17:30
Inverness CT v Hamilton Academical
Scottish Championship Play-Off Final 2nd Leg
BBC AlbaBBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website
Delighted to still be in this.

I expected Accies to romp League One, having decided to stay full time, and with an influx of players. But I reckoned without a phenomenal season from Falkirk. Once it became clear we were going to be second, I never thought we had any chance of getting through the play offs.

So we stumbled past Alloa, and take a slender 2-1 lead into the second leg of the final. Accies actually have a decent record in Inverness, and normally I’d fancy us to get a result. We only need a draw. But I’m sure we’ll find a way to blow it.

IMG-1436.jpg
Best start I’ve ever had to a bet builder. Need big Tam to get his finger out.

I expected Accies to romp League One, having decided to stay full time, and with an influx of players. But I reckoned without a phenomenal season from Falkirk. Once it became clear we were going to be second, I never thought we had any chance of getting through the play offs.

So we stumbled past Alloa, and take a slender 2-1 lead into the second leg of the final. Accies actually have a decent record in Inverness, and normally I’d fancy us to get a result. We only need a draw. But I’m sure we’ll find a way to blow it.

I'll be wishing Big Dunc well with Inverness.

Hoping for an Inverness CT win this evening. If they get relegated they will be in big trouble financially which is never nice to see.

When do you start backing a goal at Union Berlin? Surely it can’t end 0-0, they both need a win.

Didn't realise SKY were doing a Konferenz style show for Bundesliga today.

Worth watching with so much going on at the bottom.

Last edited:
Sky Mix should just show the Union match, 7 mins injury time - need a win to get out the relegation play off. 1-1 now.

7/4 Fortuna Duss go up at bet365 is a big price, they can beat Bochum in the play off.

Inverness are a great price for the home team and to win overall. Perhaps the previous record has been counted as think there is a gulf between the teams and playing on a grass park won't help

Inverness are a great price for the home team and to win overall. Perhaps the previous record has been counted as think there is a gulf between the teams and playing on a grass park won't help
Accies’ 48th game of the season, and only the third played on grass! :oops:

Back