Saturday's Football

Gerry Armstrong on co-comms for the Copa Del Rey final, missed him doing La Liga games on Sky

Gerry Armstrong on comms on the Bilbao - Barca game! Missed his commentary big time, him and Terry Gibson. Hunter is an absolutely nightmare to listen to
I was just thinking the exact same thing, used to love him and Rob Palmer doing the commentary on Sky.

I was just thinking the exact same thing, used to love him and Rob Palmer doing the commentary on Sky.

They should bring Palmer on too, they were a great combo. They’ve been commentating on Spanish football since I was a wean

No saying i hope he does well but think Glass could be a good manager for Aberdeen they certainly played better football in that game than in any other fixtures i seen this season.

I think he still has time on his side. Mcgregor will retire next year and we’ll get a few years out of mclaughlin after that.

He definitely has time on his side, I agree, but he's nowhere near ready yet.

Never mind McGregor, McLaughlin is currently a vastly superior keeper than him.

What a goal from Messi though, great occasion to do it too. Second wonder goal he’s scored in a final against Bilbao

4-0 Barca. Running amok

Waiting on Beckhams mob-1 for £265 as long as Sheff Utd don’t equalise

Edit- Beckham has nothing to do with LAFC :))

Last edited:
Sheffield Utd lose 1-0 and are relegated. No surprise of course and I doubt if many tears are being shed outside of Sheffield.

Barcelona win the Copa Del Rey, 4-0 against Athletic Bilbao. Messi with two goals. Can they add the league title to it?

I'd like Atletico Madrid to win the title. At least it would be a change from the Big Two. I doubt if they will though.

Seems unnecessarily nasty over a foreign team. :oops: I’d rather Real but, in all honesty, it makes no damned difference to me who wins it. I have no reason to wish any of the contenders to ‘rot’. Weird.;)
Always had a long dislike of Madrid since I watched a documentary when I was a kid that said Franco bought all their success :))

Back