Saturday's Football

Joking aside, if by some miracle we win in Dingwall, I can’t see us beating Killie on the last day. We might be better off surrendering today. It’s the hope that kills you.
You never know mate. Have to get today over the line first. Killie seem inept other than Lafferty. Can't ask for anything more than a bit of last-day drama.

Derby still trying hard and if they get nothing from this I think they’ll beat t’Owls comfortably next week.
Waghorn V Windass.

Accies go to Ross County a week on Wednesday, then play Kilmarnock at home on the last Saturday.

It’s in our own hands. Win both those games, and we finish tenth and stay up.

I hope you get it.

Just as a matter of interest, when was the last time Accies won three games on the trot?

I just want killie down. Hate that park and them. Nothing against Hamilton I like they way the play and use the youngsters but again would prefer them down as well just due to the pitch.

Thanks for posting . Really is tighter than ghandis flipflop as they say . Ideally a plastic park team goes down , in a perfect world two if two grass teams come up . Nothing against hamilton good wee club but plastic parks shouldn’t be allowed on the top league .

Looks like Salford have f ucked my Accumulator from the start of the season to win promotion with Norwich & Sunderland :(

Actually think Hamilton might do this

Their 2 games are against Kilmarnock and Ross County and they always end up getting enough points

Mount not playing out of position here? Thought he tried this last week and the poor boy looked lost until he was moved.

Back