Saturday's Football

Actually a good decision, if anything it's a foul on the Arsenal player.

Have I went full Aberdeen Reynolds here, I'm half paying attention :D

Awful 1st half from Arsenal, expected a big improvement 2nd but they are worse.
Surely must have prepared for a fired up Everton ?

Arsenal took a step backwards with January signings.
Jorginho. Anonymous since coming on
Trossard. Terrible footballer. With little contribution. If he was in Our squad i would pick Kent before him every time.

Maupay has got history with Arsenal. Injured Leno, scored a goal and got death threats from their fans when he played for Brighton.

That results got to rattle Arsenal, going to be a cracking end to the EPL.

Anyone daft enough to hire Lampard again?

You had the feeling that Arsenal would need to win almost every game remaining this season to take the title. The pressure on Arteta will be unreal now.

You had the feeling that Arsenal would need to win almost every game remaining this season to take the title. The pressure on Arteta will be unreal now.
Not sure about that tbh. This City side imo aren’t as good as they have been the last few seasons when they have went on 15 game winning runs.

The two games between them will be massive and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Arsenal beat City at the Emirates next Wedensday night.

Not sure about that tbh. This City side imo aren’t as good as they have been the last few seasons when they have went on 15 game winning runs.

The two games between them will be massive and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Arsenal beat City at the Emirates next Wedensday night.

I get that, mate. However, Arsenal aren't accustomed to leading the League title chase for quite some time now. Citeh have a lot of experience on that front. Its up to Arteta now to hold his nerve. Can he do so.?

Saturday off to a good start with my wee German team

Arminia Bielefeld with a fine 1-3 away win against fellow strugglers and out of the relegation spots.

Now, let’s batter Ross County and it’ll be party time in Lanarkshire tonight at our family special birthday gathering :))

Was there anything more inevitable than Dyche derailing Arsenal's title challenge in his first game back managing in the prem?

Back