Saturday's Hotline

mdingwall

Administrator
SGCsc00.jpg

If Gordon Ashley watches us lift the trophy, which due to his obsession I’m sure he will, he will see the Training day trophy :rolleyes: is the exact same as his team have won unchallenged for long enough.

The prick.

If Gordon Ashley watches us lift the trophy, which due to his obsession I’m sure he will, he will see the Training day trophy :rolleyes: is the exact same as his team have won unchallenged for long enough.

The prick.
Ashley doesn't do Irony any more than Morissette does.

How is the Arsenal invincibles any different to what we might or they achieved in the league?...

We've lost three matches all season and one of those was on penalties, you can't pick and chose what competitions you use to class as an invincible season...Do the t@igs remember the humiliations in Europe that season?

So apparently we are the training game champs.

Shit hot in empty stadia, whilst celtc struggle.

They’re too fucking stupid to realise this makes their zoom call triumph all the more tainted.

While you might think those are the hottest of hot takes you'll read today I've just read the BBC's premier Scum turd polisher Dick Gordon's Press & Journal column... apparently our season has been 'dissatisfying and disappointing' because we didn't win a cup! :))

How is the Arsenal invincibles any different to what we might or they achieved in the league?...

We've lost three matches all season and one of those was on penalties, you can't pick and chose what competitions you use to class as an invincible season...Do the t@igs remember the humiliations in Europe that season?
This has been my very argument.
Very unlike the vermin to want to change the rules, create the criteria, move the goalposts to suit their circumstances.
That’s why Larsson became the league’s top scorer, they decided to bin everything before the SPL.
Changed their tune when Boyd took over that mantle.
I asked them in the last week if the only real invincibles were the team who won every league game, one hundred percent record.
Apparently not though.
Not in “the modern era”.

While you might think those are the hottest of hot takes you'll read today I've just read the BBC's premier Scum turd polisher Dick Gordon's Press & Journal column... apparently our season has been 'dissatisfying and disappointing' because we didn't win a cup! :))
Really if you asked any Bear at the start of the Season would they be Happy winning the League and only the League i think the vote would be 100% unanimous and to win it before the snow came is a bonus what a complete warmer.

Back