SC final - Tickets sent out

Got mine this morning. West stand A6, which for us old heads is the old section H.
Row J don't know if that's good or bad.

Got mine this morning. West stand A6, which for us old heads is the old section H.
Row J don't know if that's good or bad.

I think that will be the section right next to UB's although I'm sure someone else will confirm that. Those sections tend to be pretty rammed with other punters trying to get down close to them. It's also a pretty terrible view of the park.

I'd be looking for a space a bit further back if it was me but, as others have said I really don't care where my seat is, just happy to have one.

West Stand A3 Row Z. Bit low down for my liking so I'll stand further back no doubt.

There mostly debentures mate . The clubs allocation in south stand upper is quite small although later some returned debentures always appear .
Thanks for clarifying that for me. Since posting, my alternative choice of North Stand ticket has arrived, Section C3 Row J. Not a great view but knowing so many fans have missed out entirely, I'm grateful to be there.

I’m also right beside those scumbags in North C5. Brilliant seats when we win….. the alternative doesn’t bear thinking about!
Yep, I was there for the League Cup final when Jelavic scored the winner, it was great. Couldn’t imagine being near those mutants celebrating if we get pumped again though

Just can’t face watching these scumbags partying again … to be honest it’s blind faith that hopes we do this ….

Not sure where our tickets are for yet but usually we move half way up the West Stand in A7/B1 and stand there regardless.

West Stand B1 Row DDD

giphy.gif
B3, DDD for us too.

on holiday, so won’t know where my North stand seat is until we fly home on Sunday.

With my luck I’ll have Row A plus also right next to the hygienically challenged

One of my 3 tickets came yesterday. Other 2 still haven’t arrived today. How long should I wait before panicking? :D ps who do you even contact if they don’t turn up?

Back