SC final - Tickets sent out

One of my 3 tickets came yesterday. Other 2 still haven’t arrived today. How long should I wait before panicking? :D ps who do you even contact if they don’t turn up?
Were they bought together ? Ours always come in the same envelope . Ours arrived yesterday . Don’t panic too much hampden do reprints .

My wee lad can’t go to the game can I change the ticket to an adults? And how do I do it
Tickets can't be upgraded as they're allocated through mygers and a points system then technically it is for him only to use. You'll just need to chance it at the turnstile if someone else is using it.

Were they bought together ? Ours always come in the same envelope . Ours arrived yesterday . Don’t panic too much hampden do reprints .
Aye they were all bought together. Usually for semi finals they seem to come in same envelope and for finals have a tendency to come individually. Emailed Rangers and they said they were sent out in seperate envelopes. I’ll see if they come tomorrow or jump into the sorting office to see if they are maybe in there. Don’t want to be leaving it til the last kick.

Also see if you need to get reprints, say the ones that don’t arrive have fallen into other hands….do they just cancel the barcodes on the other ones? Or is it a lottery of who gets to the ground first? :D

Section b row kk so at least I’ll see the game this time unlike like years lcf when I was row b and had to watch the first half on the big screens before moving to the back to the stand and stood in an aisle to at least see the game.

Usual seat for me in back row of south stand upper ( debenture loyal).

Just a shame I can see the piggery from there

Section b row kk so at least I’ll see the game this time unlike like years lcf when I was row b and had to watch the first half on the big screens before moving to the back to the stand and stood in an aisle to at least see the game.
Hampden really has some of the worst views of a football match.

Points drop to 1478 and it’s north and south upper that’s available
This gives me a giggle every time.

Mad rush for south stand upper initially but at the arse end of the allocations the same stand is available.

Don’t know why that’s the case…I’m just happy to get a ticket regardless

Just Checked my emails ( been on the swally since 5pm) and I’ve been allocated a ticket for North Stand (restricted view) at 47 quid. Duly purchased!! Absolutely delighted! Thought I’d no chance on my points with MyGers!

When will we be able to pick our own seat for Hampden games, they had it for this game and previous games.
In Gold and always end up in C1/ C2 near the front of north stand.The ticket office seem to start at the corner near the Rangers end and move towards the middle.

When will we be able to pick our own seat for Hampden games, they had it for this game and previous games.
In Gold and always end up in C1/ C2 near the front of north stand.The ticket office seem to start at the corner near the Rangers end and move towards the middle.
You hope the seating plan can be added on Seatgeek platform

Afterall Aberdeen have had the option on Seatgeek while Celtic Hearts & Hibs via Tickermaster had the same

You hope the seating plan can be added on Seatgeek platform

Afterall Aberdeen have had the option on Seatgeek while Celtic Hearts & Hibs via Tickermaster had the same
I got my usual seat in the rangers end ( south upper) through Hampden so it is possible

The tickets however are e-tickets accessed through the Hampden app so would assume at some point it will be rolled out to club allocations

Mines is at the local Post Office since Tuesday, I’ve been on holiday and won’t be able to pick it up until Monday, hopefully there’s no issues with it sitting there for a week.

Back