Score Predictions for Motherwell away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a struggle - we had better be up for it or willl drop points against this lot again - wwill take a one goal win

Will be a tough game as Motherwell will have their eyes on a European place. I’d imagine a string of changes to our starting 11 so I’ll take any win!

I think it'll be a tough game but we'll nick a goal or two. Going to be difficult with no striker, unless Gio gives Sakala the nod up front, but we have players from all over that can offer a goal.

Would love for us to get a genuinely good result though. Give them a bit of a kicking and put some pressure on them for Sunday.

Cant take anything for granted every single player needs to be right up for it. I’d say 2-0 and hopefully no more injuries for Thursday

Is the "Motherwell United Services" club open tomorrow? We were going to head there for 11 for opening.

It is a 2-0 win from me.

We don't have enough firepower up front with all the injuries we have to do further damage.

There is a wee sliver of me that still thinks Itten will come good. Give him a run of games and we will see what's what. Drogba and the King of Strikers both had really poor seasons in beginning(yeah i know they were younger than Itten at the time)

Do you play Aribo false 9 tomorrow to give him practice for Leipzig

Or do you keep him away from that so its a bigger surprise / curveball midweek.

Or is it all nonsense and Gio won't even be considering that option midweek...

The sooner we can get 3 points guaranteed and manage the game coming on Thursday the better. Same as St Mirren 4 nil
Rest for Lundstram, Kent and be nice to see Zukowski on the bench. Be nice to have a better look at him a bit more AND give Tav a rest

With the player's we have we are more than capable of defeating Motherwell we really have nothing to lose by not pressuring them and achieving a good win to put pressure on cheat FC tomorrow 4-0 the famous.

Fast, crisp passing around them and don’t get dragged into a stop start fouling match and we’ll have them beat.
Feeling confident.
6-0 rout for the Teds.
Places up for grabs today so the Team should be champing at the bit.
:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back