Score predictions for tomorrow against the spoonburners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-0 to us, though I'll settle for any winning scoreline, no new injuries and some extra game time for those still getting up to speed
Aye, that would do for me as well. Early season game, can't really ask for more.

One of my favourite league games Hibs. Always a tough game, usually entertaining, but not as nervous as a cetlc game.

No buying this tough game stuff. We should be going out and getting the job done. This Hibs team are terrible and the worst we have faced in a good few years. Our squad is far bigger and stronger than theirs and they have a few players out.

3-0 Rangers, no excuses & 3 points up the road.
FF really is starting to develop a bit of a size fetish of late. Interesting!

I feel like our record recently against Hibs has been pretty good (in the league anyway) and I fancy us to win again today.

I feel like we’re well suited to playing against Hibs because they tend to try and play some football and have a go at us rather than just sit in two banks of five like most other teams do.
Agreed. Usually a good game because credit where it is due they usually do try and play some football whilst bursting a gut against us.

I’ll go 2-0.

Don’t think it’ll be a high scoring match despite the HIVs being utter shite against everyone else in the league

They always give everything against us.
I’d go with that. They certainly up their intensity levels. A bit like the Dundee HIV’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back