Scot Gardner on Radio Scotland from 2pm

Quite frankly, the club chairmen/owners who decided that lying, self serving pieces of shit like Maxwell, Doncaster, Liewell, are trustworthy and the best people to run Scottish football .... deserve every bit of misery that will eventually come their way when the money inevitably dries up and leaves them on the bones of their arses.

Obviously excluding the likes of ICT who called out these r soles from the start last year.
For me it's not even self serving.

It was out and out serving the filth. It was so obvious.

Do they not care about their own clubs?

Let's be clear, all of the Scottish Football organisations have been corrupted by Lawell and his rats. It's not incompetence. Why have these different events / pieces happened recently ? Because Lawell wants to do as much as possible to have his ducks in a line should covid situation deteriorate to a certain point. He will also have SNP sympathisers on board too, as well as his lickspittles in the media.

Well, the infection rate is dropping, vaccination is turbocharging, football can be played in a safe way ( outwith failed attempts to sabotage football by Neilly and his torag team ), and football is vitally important as Scotlands national sport for the morale of people in lockdown.
It was played to a finish in England and will be again this season.
Corrupt rats ruin everything they touch

All reasonable individuals who were Celtic minded would see this as a blatant corruption and cheating by their own hierarchy via the SFA and SPFL Executive.

Are you for real?
I am actually, my brother in law on of them said they can’t do anything other than give us the title if it was to stop “we have been well beat ten this season at the first real challenge” is his quote his anger is towards Lieswell and he called this at time of Lemmons appointment....one of the lads who plays golf with us said the Null and void stuff is embarrassing to Celtic and we even have Sutton on record to give us the Title.....there is without doubt many many bangers amongst that support....in fact they are more likely the majority especially online. My point is those supporters of any clubs, including Celtic who are of reasonable of sound mind would see this attempt as blatant cheating and corruption.

The game in Scotland would be ruined as a product and stained forever!!

Tomorrow we go 23pts clear WATP

That made me laugh out loud mate you’re kidding surely? They’re all involved in some way with the scum and the RC church. Any Ranger not seeing that needs help. As it happens a mate of mine is convinced they want null and void so they can still claim a tainted 10. I personally do not think that will happen largely because it would cost even more money that the SPFL doesn’t have. As it stands they’re going to have to pay monies to Premier Sports and the BBC if they don’t complete the Scottish Cup.
I probably should have added in a normal country....anyway we go 23 clear tomorrow!!! 55 will happen whether they like it or not!!

As a club we need to get in front of this narrative and call out the corruption.

Why is Ian Maxwell getting involved in an area that he has no remit over?

Why is he 'unavailable' to go on national radio and defend his position as a highly paid person (I won't use professional) in a public role?

Why are we even discussing this when infection rates are down 25% in a week and vaccine programme is rolling out successfully - the time to potentially discuss it would be when infection rate raising not falling?

Right now ..yes.
I honestly think the tide is turning
Just read this thread. WTF are we involved in up here. It's now beyond parody. Surely TF the MSM will now grab this bone and chew it till it's done? Just astonishing. I am stunned at these fools.

It's a disgrace, not even the courtesy of phoning ICT to check their feelings on the matter same as the SPFL not even lifting a phone to Dempster or Hibs when the filth wanted to change fixtures for a Covid vacation
Strange. They definitely picked up the phone when the Dundee vote landed....

Corrupt bastards have started the ball rolling ti end the leagues. liewell is controlling all his dummies to do as he wishes. These clowns have spent so much time covering up and protecting celtic since they came back from Dubai that with every lie they tell the deeper the hole they dig for themselves.
I wonder how many of these useless cowards will be sacrificed to protect liewell and celtic.

The idea that they put this forward in good faith and no-one thought to pick up the phone to ICT to clarify their position first is literally unbelievable. It doesn't stand up to any scrutiny.
It isn’t really. It’s exactly what I would expect. Just a continuation of what we’ve seen for years now.

Next up, with the result today, is a full press null and void. Scottish football and I include a lot of the clubs in this, is nothing short of a disgrace.

I would normally say that this is unbelievable but, in reality, it's the same behaviour from the powers that be, whether that's the SFA/SPFL, as they're both cheeks of the same arse, all for the purpose of one club in our game.

He should be sacked ASAP, but we all know that this won't happen.

The "integrity" in our game is zero, the people running/ruining our game is corrupt to the core.

if one club, just the one, now call for any type of change to any part of the game,then we can take it as read that the sfa will be canvassing all members straight away to get their thoughts on making these changes,,thats how it works ,is it not mr maxwell

Null and Void was ruled out last year because the European places had to be declared and the ‘average points per game’ basis, as firstly advocated by Neic, was adopted.

However, we don’t need to worry about that as this season will be played to a finish just as last year’s could and should have been.

Answers to the questions

. What did you have for your Christmas dinner. Fish it was a Friday in 2020
2. What is your favourite colour. Green with grey hoops
3. Where is your favourite holiday location. Magaluf
4. Indian or Chinese food? Chinese, Indians in cahoots with that club from Govan
5. What is your favourite chocolate Lisbon lions bar by Cadburys but used to love 5 boys
6. Where did you get that haircut?Its so 50’s.

ICT are 100% correct the SFA and Maxwell is incompetent.

Imagine a CEO with an ounce of common sense not actually asking ICT for the clubs official stance before suggesting they wanted the Championship stopped. That is just sheer stupidity.

What a bunch of complete muppets we have up here running our game.

let's not kid ourselves here Maxwell and the organisation he represents knew exactly what they were doing.
Dirty corrupt cheatin scumbag mentally challenged bastards , who are starting to get found out daily just like Sean , Mick and Paddy f.c.at the piggery

Back