Scotland U21 squad announced

I’m gonna repeat myself here , I’m good at that , I think Brian Kinnear is a good keeper and given the way Slicker conceded a goal at the previous game and his general play I can see BK getting a game now .

One of the pluses I also lie, is Mayo getting more and more game time I haven’t given up on him and feel he would be a better 4th. Hi ice than our current one albeit he could be doing with more body power . But he has time .

I’m gonna repeat myself here , I’m good at that , I think Brian Kinnear is a good keeper and given the way Slicker conceded a goal at the previous game and his general play I can see BK getting a game now .

One of the pluses I also lie, is Mayo getting more and more game time I haven’t given up on him and feel he would be a better 4th. Hi ice than our current one albeit he could be doing with more body power . But he has time .
I didn’t think Mayo was great when I watched him last season, due to living away from home I’ve not had the chance to see any of Thistles game this season so I’m not sure if he’s playing midfield or defence.

Next season he should be in the squad as our 4th choice, helps us for Europe and not needing to play every week would allow us to integrate him in the squad.

As a side point, I think it shows how well our academy is thought of that Kinnear and Dapo went to decent clubs down south - albeit it their academies.

Back