Scotrail free ticket offer from 10:00 am today

govan_derriere

Official Ticketer
Claim your free train ticket!

We’re giving away £1 million worth of free off-peak tickets to some of Scotland’s top destinations.

It’s our way of saying thank you and your way of seeing a bit more of Scotland for free.

How to get your free ticket…

Claim your free tickets* from 10am on Wednesday 6 September 2017 at https://thankyou.scotrail.co.uk/

Free tickets are available on selected routes for travel between 18 September and 30 November.

Make sure you get in quick as once they’re gone, they’re gone.

*Maximum two tickets per person – subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.

https://thankyou.scotrail.co.uk/tickets/

Not sure what will be left now but worth a try.

I managed two returns to Oban and two returns to Largs.

Admin delete this pish. I didnt see the other thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heads up, you have to print the tickets out.

I don't even have a printer these days.

I went for Dundee to Glasgow on the day of Hamilton away on a Friday night train through early then supporters bus home.

It days say day return so not sure if that means all day or stops before evening.

Was hoping for Glasgow to Edinburgh for hearts away but nae chance
Can't get any sat or sun for a jolly to the castle

Can't get on, suppose it's justice for all the free rail trips I had over the years using my Network Rail card when I worked on the railways for 3 weeks

Managed to grab 2 tickets to Largs. Not for me, for my mother. I have standards, I would never go to Largs.

Glasgow to Edinburgh for the rugby in November. Nothing. A guy in my work has tried for about 20 different routes and there'none available'.

Nightmare.

Cheers for the link anyway OP.

Can't get on, suppose it's justice for all the free rail trips I had over the years using my Network Rail card when I worked on the railways for 3 weeks
Scratch that. Just got a return ticket for 30th of September to Largs for me and the the wee man.

Wind, rain or shine I'll be taking full advantage.

Love a freebie :cool:

I get to add the number of tickets, the route but cannot select any dates.

Is that happening to anyone else?

Tired to get tickets between Aberdeen and Edinburgh for November but just said none available. But they do have them between Stonehaven and Edinburgh o_O

Managed to get in at 9:50. Booked 2 tickets from Aberdeen to Glasgow on Nov. 4th. Sorted for Patrick Thistle.

I got tickets from Glasgow to Aviemore, then realised you need to return in the same day haha.

I'll probably use them for an overnight or a weekend away and book a train back down, at least one way is free.

Got x2 for the North Berwick to Stirling route on 22nd Oct. Just need to plan something now lol!

Heard enough about it........only to be let down.

And if I ever meet the sod who came up with "We'll sort it...........see it, say it, sorted", I will sort them! Honestly does my head in every 2 minutes when waiting on train to work.

Back