Scotrail free ticket offer from 10:00 am today

Cheers OP

Some days out for spot of lunch and change of scenery with the missus, Largs, Stonehaven and Aviemore from Stirling.

Paisley. Coatbridge. Dunblane is all that's left from Glasgow.

All the good places gone already.

A lot of shite by Scotrail.

My local station isn't listed and the one 5 miles away I can go to Perth or Stirling

Tip: If you got a couple of day-trip tickets, get your spouse/partner/companion to book another couple (if you are using the same computer to do this it permits another booking using a different browser from the first booking - all legit as per a pop-up message I got from the Scotrail site advising this).

got 2 to Stirling and the wife got 2 to Perth well chuffed lol thanks to the op follow follow deliver's again.

Got 2 x Dumfries to Glasgow earlier today

You must have got the only two then because there was nothing when I looked earlier :( . I wan't to bothered though as I rarely use scotrail unless I'm going to Carlisle as Lockerbie is far cheaper and easier to Glasgow when I want to go

Did anyone get any tickets to or from Edinburgh at all. I know loads of folk that tried but they came away with nothing.

I seem to remember the last this was done by Scotrail it was the same situation.

Did anyone get any tickets to or from Edinburgh at all. I know loads of folk that tried but they came away with nothing.

I seem to remember the last this was done by Scotrail it was the same situation.

I looked the Edinburgh to Glasgow route but the dates were terrible so just gave up.

As per these offers come out when most folk are at work, meaning the workshy get first dibs at the freebies again. One day these things will be launched either in the evening or on a Saturday.

I looked the Edinburgh to Glasgow route but the dates were terrible so just gave up.

I was wanting tickets for that route too but I quickly came to the conclusion that there wouldn't be many tickets for that route anyway as it's the jewel in the crown of the Scotrail operation. The trains are always mobbed and thus always making them money so they are not going to give away many free tickets for that journey at the expense of a fair paying passenger.

Tried earlier today and their site crashed. When I had the chance to try again there was nothing left of any use for where I am

Myself and a colleague did for two different dates (both Saturdays). Logged on to the site at around 9.45 and managed to get them long before 10 when they were meant to go live.

Back