Scott Arfield after our second goal

Amazing what a break can do for Arfield.

Hopefully none of this Canadian pish again in the summer.

He is our heartbeat.

It actually makes me laugh at the complete clowns who have spent half the season slating him.
He had a bad first half of the season. Criticism was just. He’s now getting back to the player we know he can be. Can’t that just be enough?
You’d have to say that 90% of the board are clowns when you look at what they’ve all said about Barisic in the past.

When on form, Arfield makes us tick in a way he doesn't get much credit for.

pity he's of a certain age now and he has Canada commitments or he'd be some asset

He was great last night and deserves a lot of credit. He never gives up and works his socks off. Some of his forward passes are fantastic and usually lead to chances. Well done Scotty.

In the build up to hagi winner he was on the other side of the wall .fans were giving werencoming down the road .he looked like he was doing a wee jig lol

This is one that the tv cameras missed I’m sure. After we score our second goal, Arfield grabs the ball , runs to the centre circle, then very obviously slams the ball onto the spot. Very symbolic and sent a message to the braga team that we are going for the win. Love it

Noticed that myself, he kept the midfield together at times last night!

It was a brilliant moment.

Arfield's attitude was superb and summed up what being a Rangers player is all about - never ever ever give up and we fight until the day is done.

The type of constant battler that wins games - provided they also have a bit of skill. On Rangers good days, we have a few of them.

I remember him thumping the ball down on the centre spot too. He's been our driving force since the winter break. As poor as we've been, we'd have been a lot worse if not for him!

After our 3rd goal I noticed someone had booted the ball straight up in the air , it actually reached the height of the Copland Rd stand roof & would have hit the roof if differently directed .

In the highlights I noticed it was Scotty arfield who grabs the ball from the net .

He knows all about it, smashing player on his day, previously was a wee bit off it, but back to normal service now. Go on sir let’s drive the team forward. Ps your press conferences are superb....

Done the same after Braga's second goal, rangers players were choking to get the game restarted and complaining to the ref braga were taking their time

Borna after the first done something similar. He went around each player individually clapping his hands and telling them to lift it and get tore in (not the first time he’s done this after we’ve conceded)

He had a bad first half of the season. Criticism was just. He’s now getting back to the player we know he can be. Can’t that just be enough?
You’d have to say that 90% of the board are clowns when you look at what they’ve all said about Barisic in the past.
Yip :)

Haven’t read this whole thread but how brilliant has Arfield been to lead this team through the recent bad form despite personal tragedy. He’s proving to be a true ranger

I would love to see footage of this, he has the right attitude to be a Rangers player.

This is one that the tv cameras missed I’m sure. After we score our second goal, Arfield grabs the ball , runs to the centre circle, then very obviously slams the ball onto the spot. Very symbolic and sent a message to the braga team that we are going for the win. Love it
Hope he does the same next week.

Love it when he turns to Main Stand after we have scored and goes mental towards someone. Thursday night it was either after we scored the third or the final whistle and he is standing arms aloft giving it to whoever it is in the Main Stand.

Back