Scott McDonald signs for Partick Thistle

Was talking to a pal (Celtic fan) that was talking to SMcD the other day. Apparently he hates it that Bears are constantly coming up to him, shaking his hand and calling him a legend for helicopter sunday, whilst most Celtic fans don't have any time for him at all. haha

Was talking to a pal (Celtic fan) that was talking to SMcD the other day. Apparently he hates it that Bears are constantly coming up to him, shaking his hand and calling him a legend for helicopter sunday, whilst most Celtic fans don't have any time for him at all. haha
He certainly does his son plays in my boys team when I mentioned it he replied “there’s not one week goes by without a rangers fan mentioning it”

One of the better pundits on Sportsound. I think he gives a honest impartial opinion. Unusual for a tim in the media

Another bampot who recently predicted Mike Ashley would try and take on Dave King for control of the club if he sells Newcastle. He's far from the worst but he is another Celtic cheerleader in the media and his comments on Ashley show how utterly clueless he is. Either clueless or he was trying to troll Rangers fans.

If this means less time for him to appear on Sportscence then I’m in favour

Just the latest in a long line of mhedia pundits tainted by association with that rancid club and unable to give a fair, balanced opinion .

Compared with utter roasters like Stewart, Sutton or Spence he actually comes across as fairly balanced and not as bitter as you'd expect of your average yahoo.

When he signed for them the comments were "he reminds me of black sunday" on the scum forum.

That was good enough for me.

He scored some important goals for them also but will always be known for helicopter Sunday.

Compared with utter roasters like Stewart, Sutton or Spence he actually comes across as fairly balanced and not as bitter as you'd expect of your average yahoo.
Him and Commons are the only two ex-humphies that I can actually stomach, unlike their ex-team mates they're actually quite impartial.
Wee McDonald however certainly holds a very special place in my heart!
;)

He’s a member at David Lloyd in Hamilton. I’ve changed my attitude in just leaving him alone.

He certainly does his son plays in my boys team when I mentioned it he replied “there’s not one week goes by without a rangers fan mentioning it”
You should tell him his grandad Bill Mcmillan would have been proud of him, he''ll wonder how you knew that one.

That’s fantastic, long may it continue to haunt the little scrote.
I wonder what he would think about my family tradition of Mcdonalds for tea after every old firm win, in honour of Scot and in jubilation of victory!

Back