Scott wright video

I think this’ll be a great deal for us.

Talented players at Aberdeen go under the radar because the animals in their team get more attention due to kicking fuk out of us.

Will this be the second Wright we’ve signed from dolly?
It will be with the first being Stephen Wright in the early 90’s, played two games then was out for years with an injury.
Lets hope this Wright works out better

They will make his life hell until he gets away, either this window or in the summer. Already getting stick on social media.
Probably very fortunate fans are still not allowed in.

Heard the same about Jack. They hate anyone going from them to us.

Yeah without a doubt, however, my mate said he was gutted about losing Jack to us as he actually thought he was a player. He is not bothered about Wright. Hope he is wrong though.

Successful squads needs Guys like Jones, Stewart and Barker. Guys that want to come and try their luck at a big club, some work some don’t. Wright will be a 2nd/3rd choice player for us most likely but will feature when the squad needs a rest etc.. he’ll be better than most SPFL players but he’s not gonna improve us. You can’t have 23/24 equal players.

Is there a transfer news thread yet for January? As much as most of it turns out to be false I do enjoy it all in one place.

In my opinion of what I’ve gathered from all the threads Alan Campbell, Adam Reach and Scott Wright would all be good signings on free transfers or small sums this month. Better than some of our current fringe players.

Is there a transfer news thread yet for January? As much as most of it turns out to be false I do enjoy it all in one place.

In my opinion of what I’ve gathered from all the threads Alan Campbell, Adam Reach and Scott Wright would all be good signings on free transfers or small sums this month. Better than some of our current fringe players.
Yes mate.

Cant say I heard about him or noticed him, what I will say is how did someone as small as him get into the sheep team.

My view too,he looks decent but needs to work on his left foot.
Tav and Barisic are pretty shit on their wrong foot, once they have to cut inside they struggle a wee bit to get a decent ball in, not as one footed as Wright but nowhere near as comfy as Hagi is with both.

Back