Scottish Cup 4th round draw tonight - Rangers are ball number 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we would need to liaise with the local authorities and polis to see if they'd allow it for a start.

We had 3000 for the Ayr game. IF we drew the Gers at home I would love to see it played there but, as you say, moving it elsewhere would make the club a lot more money. Rugby Park would suit me for various reasons but I guess it would depend if Kilmarnock were amenable to it (same with Ayr) and also may depend if they were also drawn at home - maybe not want the pitch (even though it is plastic) to be played on twice in two or 3 days.
Ack, even I would not be adversely affected if the coal stealers moved the game and earned a few Bob in the process

Ps. Are you looking for a manager because the one we have at Kilwinning is utter crap and one of them to boot #COYB

If we drew a junior side I hope they have the balls to play the game at their ground. Magic of the cup should be play where your drawn.
Depends if the ground is up to standards? Although I’d imagine any junior would jump at the chance to switch to Ibrox, not just for the money but the chance for some players having a once in a life time opportunity to play at Ibrox.

Although I do agree with you, if drawn away then unless there is a security concern then no reason it should be suggested to be moved

Depends if the ground is up to standards? Although I’d imagine any junior would jump at the chance to switch to Ibrox, not just for the money but the chance for some players having a once in a life time opportunity to play at Ibrox.

Although I do agree with you, if drawn away then unless there is a security concern then no reason it should be suggested to be moved
They let us go to grounds in league two that were more or less junior grounds so I don’t see the issue. Look at the likes of Spurs going to Marine Fc in the FA cup, it’s part of the magic of the cup. For example look at the scum drawing EK away and it being moved to Airdrie. All it meant was thousands or Earls and barely any EK fans. That doesn’t exactly capture the imagination.

Are Darvel any good and how bad are Brechin for betting purposes
Darvel have thrown a lot of money at it, I’m fairly certain their manager or owner is the guy that owns black rooster.

I won’t be betting, but if I was I’d be going for Darvel as Brechin for relegated from League 2 last drown, Darvel have ambition.

Fairly certain they were paying Ross Perry £30k a year or something.

Are Darvel any good and how bad are Brechin for betting purposes
Darvel put Stranraer out in the last round they won 1-0 and have hit a bit of form in the league. Brechin are 3 points behind in the Highland league and have lost just 2 games.

Darvel put Stranraer out in the last round they won 1-0 and have hit a bit of form in the league. Brechin are 3 points behind in the Highland league and have lost just 2 games.
I’ll stay away from it based on that mate cheers, and watch the draw after it

Ack, even I would not be adversely affected if the coal stealers moved the game and earned a few Bob in the process

Ps. Are you looking for a manager because the one we have at Kilwinning is utter crap and one of them to boot #COYB
Hope he ends up at St Rochs - they deserve each other

Where is Ross Perry these days? I remember he played for Darvel but doesnt seem to be in the squad.

Strain should have remained sacked a few years ago.

Had no idea Jordan Kirkpatrick was at this level, probably more money right enough and more enjoyable.

Where is Ross Perry these days? I remember he played for Darvel but doesnt seem to be in the squad.
Think he's still contracted to them but hasn't been playing due to work commitments but could be wrong. 3 or 4 players in the starting 11 for Darvel that were playing amateur with the manager at Colville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back