Scottish Cup Final allocation

It was 470 and above for the semi. Do we expect it to be similar or slightly higher for final if there's new people joining ( can't see too many not having already been in it)
Remember the points update has happened so those on 470 and above that got for the Semi-final have moved up so it be adjusted for that reason for the Final?

It was 470 and above for the semi. Do we expect it to be similar or slightly higher for final if there's new people joining ( can't see too many not having already been in it)
Everyone's points have gone up since then so the threshold will be higher just because of that. At a guess anyone on 550+ should be safe, and probably a few points less than that.

Remember the points update has happened so those on 470 and above that got for the Semi-final have moved up so it be adjusted for that reason for the Final?
Ah forgot about that mate hard to keep up. I'm higher than him but my son was 996 before update so hoping he'll be ok for final cut off.

Could be a higher threshold. There will those on higher points who didn't bother with the semi final
Don’t see there being many if any who didn’t purposely buy their ticket.

Be more tickets going to sponsors etc though I’d imagine with it being a final.

There's plenty wrong with MyGers but you can't beat knowing immediately after the game ended yesterday that you are 100% sorted for a ticket to the final. Means I can make my travel plans safe without waiting for a ballot to take place.
This.. no anxiety over ballots etc.

Massive relief.

What's the average attendance at tynecastle and how many hearts fans will be attending their first game this season.

My son and I (both group 1) got them in first sale batch.

I think his My Gers total was just under 450 points.
From the email that Rangers sent on 25th March

Due to the ticket allocation, tickets will be offered to supporters in Priority Group 1 with 470 points and above only. Any remaining tickets after this sales window closes will be allocated according to the priority groups outlined as shown below:

Anyone know when hospitality packages will likely go on sale ? Father won't get a ticket but really don;t want him missing this one.

Got a ticket for yesterday in the 2nd lot that were allocated to tier 1. Unsure if I'll be lucky enough this time for the final but if the supporters bus allocation is the same or thereabouts as it was for the semi final I should be ok for a ticket.

Second run was 282+ but it'll be interesting to see if the increased corporate allocation and a higher take-up means it gets down that far this time.

Would imagine a 50/50 split and after corporate top slice we should get around 21000 tickets so unlikely to get beyond group 1 ( also need to factor in our sc/corpate/ players etc)
Not sure if it's still the case now but clubs affiliated to the SFA could apply for tickets.

Back