Scottish Cup Final

RossMcK72

I’ve been in the hospital for the last week and I’ve just checked my email, I have missed the cut off to purchase a ticket.. I have 1764 points

Is there any way I could get one or have I messed up?

I’ve emailed Rangers, would be absolutely gutted if I couldn’t go

I’ve been in the hospital for the last week and I’ve just checked my email, I have missed the cut off to purchase a ticket.. I have 1764 points

Is there any way I could get one or have I messed up?

I’ve emailed Rangers, would be absolutely gutted if I couldn’t go
I'd like to think in that circumstance they could sort that. Hope your better.

This is where the system falls down a wee bit. There can be circumstances which result in people not checking emails for a few days.

I'd like to see an option where you can opt in for tickets to be taken off a card automatically like already happens with cccs.

This is where the system falls down a wee bit. There can be circumstances which result in people not checking emails for a few days.

I'd like to see an option where you can opt in for tickets to be taken off a card automatically like already happens with cccs.

It was much better when we signed up at the start of the season and the club allocated tickets and debited the cash.

Digital technology lessens the need for manual intervention. Rangers are creating more. It’s stupid.

In my opinion, one of the fundamental flaws in the current system is the non communication policy to unsuccessful applicants

They only email those who are successful so if you don’t receive the email for whatever reason, you may miss the deadline

I understand why they do it though but it has cost me in the past as the email was never received

Back