Scottish cup semi finals

It'll be a cricket score today.

Having said that I'm that I'm scunnered today I couldn't really give a %^*& who wins

Right I'll say it, should we drop the snobbery that we fans have with SPL players and go after Miovski?
Hopefully Koppen has someone lined up but the guy knows where the net is and more importantly he likes a goal against them
Have said on here for two years to sign him

What was the tifo? Looked like one of my toddler nieces drawings!

Aberdeen V Celtic is like choosing between toothache and a kick in the plums but this is a wonderful start!

Stewart saying Hart done well :)) aye he done well to get sat on his arse and concede

I think this weekend could help determine where the league trophy will end up, I haven’t given up on the league far from it I’m really confident we win this and the treble.

I think aberdeen will beat the scum tomorrow and I think we will batter hearts by 4 or 5 and I think ultimately this will help us in the league because their hoardes will turn on them.

I accept people are going to think I’m mental but with the knocks we’ve taken this week I think big Phil will have them fired up.
I take it all back,.
You're right, it's happening :)

The sheep camped on their own 18 yard line, it’s a matter of how many the bheasts get.

And this is why the league isnt over. Celtic will probably end up winning because the sheep are a bin fire, but celtic aren’t as good as they are made to be on here and nor are we as bad. We can and will do this.

Good goal by the sheep, they cut them open, but still think they scored too early in the game, gives they kunts too much time to equalise.

Back