Scottish cup semi finals

Further case of why VAR audio needs to be released, there is no way that decision was made with balanced dialogue and testing the limits of the rule book

XJACbys.jpeg

W3Tf9Gw.jpeg

Only stuck this on when the HT whistle blew at Leicester and that wee fanny with the microphone is shouting for a Celtic foul on the edge of the box and an offside for Aberdeen.

Just seen a replay. I think his arm is just outside the box tbh. Doesn’t change the fact the ref has given Celtic everything though

Just turned it on to see the handball. VAR determines it was outside the box. I don’t know if that’s the right or wrong decision as I’ve not seen the angles etc that VAR has but I absolutely demand a hysterical reaction to a shocking disgraceful yet typical cheating decision.

That’s how it works when it’s Rangers isn’t it?!!

It was inside the box and it was a handball therefore a penalty. My goodness Celtic really do get a A LOT of help from the officials.

Nah, it was outside the box but why didn't Aberdeen get a foul outside the box then?

Last edited:
Not going down the cheating route yet but how come VAR refs have seen an angle where it's apparently outside but we've not been shown it?
VAR use their own independent cameras I'm sure although Scotland went for the cheap option with less angles.

Back