Scottish cup semi finals

McGregor just doing one touch to keep the ball moving and the tempo up is so basic, and we fail to do it so often.

So many times you see a team open the scoring against them and just don't have the belief that they can actually add to it.

Reactions: VGM
The thing that Celtic have over us in abundance is movement, I couldn’t care less how many posters attack me about this, even their slower players make more intelligent runs than our static defensive midfielders

and movement pens teams in, creates more chances. There isn’t a chance on earth that we score that equaliser, Kyogo presses, we don’t.

I clicked on flashscores to see what time it kicked off, what have i missed?
Not much :))
2nd minute opener, fiddlers gifted an equaliser, Johnston and turncoat getting away with repeated fouls, VAR turning down a clear handball for Dolly. Robertson has his green and grey top on underneath his black one and we should sign Miovski

Tiniest deflection but the GK must be saving that, or better yet the defender doesn't lift his foot out the way from clearing it

Aye, that’s what it is. That explains why one team is given all the big decisions at the key moments.
Watch the other games on sportscene or on the spfl YouTube channel and you will refereeing cock ups galore.

But why do that when you can sit in the corner with a Tinfoil Hat spouting demented conspiracy theories that rival anything from KerryFail.

Back