Scottish cup semi finals

Anyone conceding the title to this celtic team, especially without maeda available for old firm game, needs to give their head a shake
Problem for me is our average players are more mediocre that their average players. Butland aside neither team has any real class player. It's just they have better mediocrity than us. Sad to say really.

I can see Aberdeen winning this. They’ve got the upper hand here and the filth look tired and disjointed.

Have a go at that mob and they crumble.
Their defence is ropey as fvck.
Said earlier, sheep will never have a better chance to beat them.

The ball down the side of their centre backs is killing them, hopefully they can take one of those chances. Expecting Aberdeen to gift Celtic a goal though. Miovski coming off.

It’s actually staggering how biased he is.
You can hear it in his voice.
Aberdeen score their equaliser and all Liam has to say is that Celtic will try and win this in normal time.
Outrageous comment in a SC semifinal
He’s supposed to be a sheep fan!

The scum get a free kick from a perfectly good tackle, and Mental Mickey isn't screaming, complaining, shouting total inanities like he does when we get a (stonewall) free kick.
Why not? Answers on the back of Wee Nicola's cheque book

Watch the other games on sportscene or on the spfl YouTube channel and you will refereeing cock ups galore.

But why do that when you can sit in the corner with a Tinfoil Hat spouting demented conspiracy theories that rival anything from KerryFail.
Hilarious that anyone is still spouting the ‘paranoia’ line. Not my fault you can’t see what is blatantly obvious, go on deluding yourself.

Back