Scottish cup semi finals

Today just underlines how poor Celtic are more importantly how poor we have been. Also highlights how awful the refs up here as they are terrified to go against them. Disappointing way for them to get to the final but we need to start playing ourselves and a pish sheep side has shown how easy it is to get at them.

Why did that dickhead goalkeeper stay down injured thus delaying the Aberdeen penalty, which if they had scored, would have seen them through.

Is McFadden still lying that he’s a Motherwell fan? The way he’s gushing over Harr he may well end up in the changing room sucking him off

Amazed Aberdeen took it to penalties

League and cup double for Celtic how depressing

Our serial losers will let us down yet again so spare me the no surrender patter I've seen it all before and will not be getting my hopes up and fooled again

Tough task to turn this around with the state we are in currently but the 3-3 game at Ibrox and 3-3 game today show that you put their defence under any sort of pressure and they are chucking in goals left and right as well.

That has to be one of the oddest shootouts i have ever watched though. Joe Hart let a couple straight through him and also for some reason took and missed the fifth penalty yet somehow wasn't the worst keeper in it because the Aberdeen one looked like he wouldn't have saved one if they took 50, and managed to freeze his teammate getting ready to take the next one because of a bloody cramp.

For us it makes no odds really who won.

Aberdeen would have given us a really tough game had they got to the final.

Would be nice to beat the bheasts in the final.

That's assuming we get there.

How bad was that Aberdeen goalie at the pens. He literally dived the wrong way everytime.

Then to make matters worse he actually delays his own teammates penalty that he misses. Someone in the dressing room should be having words after they get in.
My thoughts exactly, completely telegraphed where he was going every time then heaped pressure on the young lad with his theatrics. Just f****d it for his team.

For us it makes no odds really who won.

Aberdeen would have given us a really tough game had they got to the final.

Would be nice to beat the bheasts in the final.

That's assuming we get there.
Massive assumption there mate. Zero confidence in tomorrow at all. Been let down way too often now by the same championship rejects

Back