Scottish Football Club Crests with a 'Football'

Beer Belly Loyal

Rangers have a 'football' in their crest...Hearts, Aberdeen and Hibs too (The mhanks don't).

gn17a.png

Any other clubs with a football as part of their crest? Killie and Cove have I think.

Cowdenbeath and Morton are two I can think of. I was sure Dunfermline did too but apparently not.

Ayr United, East Fife, Falkirk off the top of my head. All pretty disguised too.

I obviously prefer the RFC, it’s iconic, but I don’t think it’d be a bad thing to experiment some years! Last years gold kit really grew on me.
Just never looked right to me, all the fan concepts etc with that badge on a lot, just doesn't sit right for some reason.

How do you know, if its never been done?
Plenty of mockups have been made over the years with the ready crest instead of the scroll, and from that it just doesn't look right.

There's also a few Turkey specials that have that crest and it just looks so shite.

I used to thing their badge was the tail fin of a plane when I was younger.
I honestly used to think it was a chicken or other type of bird, with the FC being the beak and the ball being the eye. I also used to think the bheasts crest was a lime halved in two.

Interesting, just looked through our crest history and there's always been a football in it.
Theirs, have never had a football in it, as many have said, not surprising.
In fact, their clover badge seems to have only appeared in the 70's. I'm sure I read somewhere Billy McNeil saying that no one knows where the clover came from, apparently.

Back