Scottish football has allowed itself to be destroyed for the benefit of one club

The penalty they got at Ross County was a penalty. The red card today was a red card. Let’s not look for a conspiracy in every game! My issue is the lack of cards given to Celtic for shocking tackles (the stamp today) and the leniency shown to the hammer throwing “Diddy teams” when they foul us constantly.
And Dsllas yesterday? Clancy time and again? Nothing to see?

The really crazy thing, is a large portion of the unwashed believe their is a campaign against them to stop 10 in a row. It's utterly bewildering that they can only see it through that prism or lense but I suppose it's the myth they find most palatable. It's also a role they are all too familiar with. I often find myself wondering what it will be like when Peter Lawwell stands down, is it too damaged and skewed for it to be normalised again? Or is it going to take us fighting back to restore a level of parity, not dominance, bastarding parity again. The very least you should expect.

I have a lot of respect for the people that run our club, they've rather efficiently and effectively restored a great deal that was lost from our club post 2012. I do however feel they don't have any interest fighting back against this tide. It worries me.

Its destroyed. It lacks integrity. It's a laughing stock.

When it's so infiltrated by placemen and plants it's broken beyond repair.

When a growing majority of referee support one club and cannot apply the rules consistently when that club is involved is ludicrous. When the officials who dont support them are terrified to officiate their games properly what's the fucking point?

When the above becomes increasingly obvious each passing week yet the media are either bought off or already in their pockets and do not call it out and have been complicit in allowing this to manifest over s great number of years.

When a stronger Rangers team get treated differently by the media and referees and their star player hounded continually.

Welcome to corruption in action.

Football is supposed to be a sport where the best team wins and referees arent talked about continually, not a dirty underhand war of dirty underhand dark arts that political spin doctors would be proud of.

All I ask is a level playing field on and off the pitch but it ain't happening any time soon.

Every other club seems accepting of this shambles.

No one else is going to stick up for us and it doesn't appear the club have the appetite to call it out.

Why not?

Most would reflect that this can be seen as gathering pace since 2008 but others would say there is enough evidence to go back to the 60's.

That's the concern with VAR.

We had Gordon Strachan watch the Griffiths incident multiple times today, and still decided to settle on it being a yellow. Why would it be any different from some of these cheats we're having to put up with?
Didn't know that about Strachan. F**k sake.

The really crazy thing, is a large portion of the unwashed believe their is a campaign against them to stop 10 in a row. It's utterly bewildering that they can only see it through that prism or lense but I suppose it's the myth they find most palatable. It's also a role they are all too familiar with. I often find myself wondering what it will be like when Peter Lawwell stands down, is it too damaged and skewed for it to be normalised again? Or is it going to take us fighting back to restore a level of parity, not dominance, bastarding parity again. The very least you should expect.

I have a lot of respect for the people that run our club, they've rather efficiently and effectively restored a great deal that was lost from our club post 2012. I do however feel they don't have any interest fighting back against this tide. It worries me.

It’s the most uncompromising, indoctrinated mindset this side of the Gaza Strip and most of Scotland panders to it.

Everyone saw what happened when one of their players got sent off against livi, they completely fell apart and you dont think the referees have noticed that? Since then they have been allowed to elbow, stamp, swing their arms at a opponent at will knowing nothing will be done and since the of game where that cheating prick clancy did everything to help them they have been given celtic minded referees in more matches than they haven't which have had a big call in their favor when the game is close in all of them. Its a sad state of affairs when bloody Willie Collum seems to be one of the few not afraid to actually give a big decision against them

The op's post rings true. Had a ST
for 40 years and genuinely thinking whats the point in renewing next season. Everyone, anyone is against us. Yet our club says fukc all. They are IMO a fukcen disgrace and as I see it come renewal time, shut up suckers and gies yer dough. I have got time to decide whether I renew or not. The silence from our club is deafening. They are a fukcen disgrace. They should be ashamed of themselves.

The op's post rings true. Had a ST
for 40 years and genuinely thinking whats the point in renewing next season. Everyone, anyone is against us. Yet our club says fukc all. They are IMO a fukcen disgrace and as I see it come renewal time, shut up suckers and gies yer dough. I have got time to decide whether I renew or not. The silence from our club is deafening. They are a fukcen disgrace. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Dont give up on Rsngers.

I do not care if I ever set foot in Torbett towers again. A place that has covered up paedophilia, has had a culture of racist antics and sheer hatred of protestants and unionists as well as the destruction of integrity in our national game.

They are being aided by referees on an almost weekly basis now.

Struggling against us and get a penalty, not to mention another load of decisions in their favour.

Struggling against Ross County and get a penalty.

Struggling against Hamilton and Hamilton get a man sent off, whilst the rat who earned the foul gets away with a stamp 15 minutes earlier and a dive later.

What’s the fûcking point when we aren’t going to be allowed to compete.

We are dealing with unprecedented levels of cheating and corruption.
Is it ok for me to f*****g hate our PR department and whatever invertebrate on the board that is in charge of it?

If the club's Execs gave a fućk they’d be all over it.

The Ryan Jack incident should’ve been the straw that broke the camel’s back.

It costs Rangers morey, if nothing else, surely that should be of concern to Stewart Robertson.
Personally, I do think the hierarchy within the club care about it, but they are too committed to the notion that calling-out the deplorable state of SPL refereeing that the club has to endure is "not the Rangers way".

In my view, the club hierarchy need to move on from this kind of thinking, as it has allowed an utterly farcical state of officiating -- one where Rangers are inhibited routinely, and where the other lot can seemingly get a hand-up whenever they need it.

The situation is not acceptable.

Last edited:
The stiff upper lip stance is BS. We should be playing dirty, if it causes a ref strike, so be it.

They've bricked refs houses they have them on strings.

We take the fines and see what happens because right now we've got nothing to lose on that front.

Back