Scottish football pundits

Don’t really like McCoist. Struggle to take anything he says seriously after his atrocious management of us.

Steven Thompson was really good on radio about 6 years ago but has been bbc’d Now so pish.

Thommo is decent. Commons is decent too.
I struggle with McCoist... he makes a valid point at times and I find myself wondering, “well why didn’t you do that then you were in charge?”

Scottish foobtall has never been awash with credible pundits for long. Neil McCann has a good perspective and talks well about the game.

The likes of Sutton seem determined to make as much noise & controversy as possible while they talk the game down. How anyone running these shows thinks that makes for great punditry is a mystery to me.

Kevin Thomson is excellent. McCann of course. Ally is good if he cut out the old pals act which we know he won’t.

McCann was brilliant, Commons is decent and I think Scott McDonald has been pretty decent from what I have heard.

I see the YouTuber Spencer Owen is getting a gig on 11 Sports, hope they stick with the guy, not my favourite YouTuber but he's passionate about the game, which is a much bigger improvement than Rob McLean.

McCann, then Commons then world cup Ally, where as Scottish TV Ally is dreadful, and what he achieved managerially, makes me think right you are Ally

Back