Scottish Premiership Play off final wont be on sky sports main event

The Scottish football main channel is sky football alongside the EFL/Bundesliga. The Darts premier league finals night will get far more viewers than Raith game anyway so SKY doing what's right for them.

It’s still being broadcast so I can’t see the issue here. What am I supposed to be raging at? Like most folk I won’t watch it anyway and would wager far more will watch the darts.

next Sunday Sky have the Monaco GP and the Championship play off final on main event, imagine putting that ahead of Raith Rovers vs Ross County or St Johnstone, how incredibly disrespectful

More surprised none of the games today are on.

League 2 playoff final is on they're normally played over the Bank Holiday but am guessing the champions league final at Wembley has something do with that. EPL final day as well so probably why a game isn't being shown today.

I wouldn't watch it if they were playing it my back garden tbf. It's on if you want to watch it but I'd imagine they'll be lucky to get 5000 people watch it. It's effectively a bottom of the table clash between two shite teams.

That's because it won't pull in enough numbers to justify it being on the main event channel.

It's still being shown, so I don't see the problem.

If you subscribe to Sky Sports, you’ll be able to watch the game.

If you don’t subscribe, you won’t be able to watch the game.

It makes no difference which of the several Sky Sports channels the game is being shown on.
I would be more surprised that folk still subscribe to sports channels than the fact it's not on the main channel

Being honest we all know it will be pish to watch as most of Scottish football is. I wouldn't be watching it whatever channel it was on.

I'm not really surprised that Sky don't class Raith v (as things stand) Ross County as being a big sporting event.

Back