Scottish Sportswriters Player of the Year and Manager of the Year.

So just the 4 nominations then. But they are all against us it's a conspiracy etc lol

They only nominate 4 players.

Safe to say, a Rangers player is winning it.

I believe it's also the first time ever that all 4 nominated players come from a single club.

What's the point of voting now when there is still trophies to be won, if St Johnstone can win the Scottish Cup then that will go down as their greatest session ever, still think that winning the title under the pressure Gerrard was under to stop the tainted 10 should make him the worthy winner.

As circulation numbers for what these people "write" seems to be dropping like a stone. I just can't see where they think these awards have any relevance to the modern day follower of football. They have failed Dramatically to engage with Fan media and as a man in his 60s, that is where i get all my information about football. I can't remember the last time i bought any kind of newspaper to get the lowdown about anything, never mind football.

We are fortunate as Bears, to have a Clutch of Young Intelligent, Articulate and well informed Rangers people who are involved in our Fan media. I have no need to use the BBC or the print media at all while we are in such a Technology Savvy Environment.

Back