Scottish Women Euro Qualifier V Israel

So are the Bosses of Police Scotland saying that they can’t control law and order in this Country,don’t answer that .
They can’t, or have no desire to do so.

I worked in the electronic security sector all my working life and had a healthy respect for the Police in my younger days. Saw some scumbag thieves getting their cumuppance on many occasions.

That respect quickly evaporated when the force was politicised under the harridan boot. They are now a joke organisation who command very little respect.

It is? You could have fooled me. Now the country is anti-sematic because theres some bheasty fannies kicking about supporting Palestine? And for that you want Scotland to lose?
I haven't said I want Scotland to lose.
Clearly not 'some' when police can't seem to control it.

I haven't said I want Scotland to lose.
Clearly not 'some' when police can't seem to control it.
It's not a decision of the police. Others have stated they want Scotland to lose.

Hampden have probably based the decision on how much income they will make in account with how much it will cost for a heavier police presence, that and the fact the other game is also behind closed doors.

Is it right, no. It's a shame that young scottish fans can't go and back their country. Is it an embarrassment, probably a slight one but that's more on the fannies who would look to cause a scene more than anything. Is it worth getting worked up over? Not really.

There were protestors outside the previous Scotland women’s game vs Slovakia. I think most people gave them short shrift tbh.
I know they were trying to limit tickets to people who had been at previous games to prevent any trouble inside the ground. An issue however is that members of the Scottish Supporters Club get free tickets for the Women’s games so potentially some of them may have been willing to protest or pass tickets on.
It’s a real shame though as you often see girl’s teams etc at these games.

It's not a decision of the police. Others have stated they want Scotland to lose.

Hampden have probably based the decision on how much income they will make in account with how much it will cost for a heavier police presence, that and the fact the other game is also behind closed doors.

Is it right, no. It's a shame that young scottish fans can't go and back their country. Is it an embarrassment, probably a slight one but that's more on the fannies who would look to cause a scene more than anything. Is it worth getting worked up over? Not really.
Antisemitism not worth getting worked up about?
You deserve ridicule for that or you blaming your dad again??

Antisemitism not worth getting worked up about?
You deserve ridicule for that or you blaming your dad again??
Is it antisemitism to be protesting over the invasion of a country? I don't believe because it's because it is, it's anti Israeli/pro terrorists because of the bheast history. Would people be getting that worked up if this was nothing to do with a bheast supporters? I don't think so.

Is it antisemitism to be protesting over the invasion of a country? I don't believe because it's because it is, it's anti Israeli/pro terrorists because of the bheast history. Would people be getting that worked up if this was nothing to do with a bheast supporters? I don't think so.
Why do you keep hiding behind scum fans. I don't know who is behind the protest nor do I care. The fact a sporting event is played bad in Scotland in 2024 due to antisemitism is a disgrace.
You clearly don't agree why is that?
BTW, Gaza isn't a country.

It's probably worse the Palestinian girls being targeted at the moment to be honest, getting blown up is probably a bit more terrifying than boos and a protest by a bunch of weirdos.
If you mean by Israel, Hamas are being targeted. Agreed though horrific that innocents end up suffering - whether that’s Palestinian or Israeli people.

If you mean by Israel, Hamas are being targeted. Agreed though horrific that innocents end up suffering - whether that’s Palestinian or Israeli people.
So they will be terrified none the less, a little more than football fans at hampden if there was some kind of rank protest.

I think that’s a poor show and a real shame for the women’s national team players.

There’s no way that decision would have been taken for a men’s international. It would have been policed accordingly

Why do you keep hiding behind scum fans. I don't know who is behind the protest nor do I care. The fact a sporting event is played bad in Scotland in 2024 due to antisemitism is a disgrace.
You clearly don't agree why is that?
BTW, Gaza isn't a country.
You keep saying stuff that is simply not true. I'm hiding behind nobody.

How many times have I said in this thread it's a disgrace? Yet you make up shit and lie behind why you are outraged.

You keep saying stuff that is simply not true. I'm hiding behind nobody.

How many times have I said in this thread it's a disgrace? Yet you make up shit and lie behind why you are outraged.
I'm not outraged, I'm ashamed that Scotland can't host a game of football due to antisemites that hide behind 'peace for Palestine', they our authorities pander to these people.
What am i lying about?

People criticizing Scotland this and Scotland that, could it possibly be a section of the population, who on a weekly basis chain themselves to any protest/cause (literally at times) and can be seen weekly waving Palestinian flags at football matches?

Also, recently had limitations on fans at a woman's football match. I'd say evidence makes it pretty likely it's these idiots are at the root of the decision.

The jolly everyone's friend foreign legion hate Jews shock. Anti Semitic and anti rangers when it suits.They just go hand in hand with their celtic brothers and sisters.
Cmon Israel do them.

So are the Bosses of Police Scotland saying that they can’t control law and order in this Country,don’t answer that .
More like it is not financially viable for the SFA to pay for stewarding and policing, or totally impractical to arrange it if this happened at short notice.

The SFA will absolutely not want the player safety of the away team compromised in any way.

And, yet again on here, people are quick to blame polis for things that the mentally diseased in society are responsible for.

So they will be terrified none the less, a little more than football fans at hampden if there was some kind of rank protest.
Israeli people are being targeted just for being themselves. That’s not right regardless of the strength/nature of the incident. I was reading about kids having things said to them at school for example.

I would say the same if it was happening to Palestinian people. It might be?! But this incident is because a group of Israeli women are coming to play football.

Two points, firstly on this evenings news they said that the protest was going to be a pitch invasion. So how much would it have cost to have had enough police to prevent this.
Secondly Israel is playing its home games outwith Israel which makes sense as a few thousand football fans in the same spot is just asking for Hamas to launch an attack.

Scotland women team play game behind closed doors due to expected disruption. FF decide this is an outrage (which it is) and in a true to form childish response by a selection of usual idiots they now want Israel to win as a GIRUY to the Scottish women's squad?

What a place this is....o_O:D

Palestine isn't a country, folk are getting worked up because Israel have suffered the worst terrorist attack since 9/11 and are being treated like pariahs in supposedly free thinking democratic countries

It's absolutely shocking that we pander to this pish going on, week after week on our streets. This country is well and truly f*cked and will never recover. I hate this shite hole and if my circumstances were a bit different, I'd be out of here in a heartbeat and just leave them dying a slow death. We should be allowing fans to go to the football and be ready to meet any protests with full force. Could you imagine if some other group said they were protesting in their droves at Hampden on Saturday? Would they then just say that the Cup Final was getting played behind closed doors? Nah.....don't think so! We are becoming a sad little republic

Ach leave them. It's a chance to act uber staunch and have a go at the country they live in.
You have to support whatever country you live in? I'm sure the many Scots living south of the border will be delighted to hear that.

Womens Euro qualifier......

Israel's visit to Hampden Park to face Scotland in Euro 2025 qualifying on 31 May will be played behind closed doors because of security concerns.

The Scottish FA says the decision was made after its "stadium operations team were alerted to the potential for planned disruptions" at the Group B2 game.

The return women's international, which is scheduled to be played in Hungary on 4 June, is also to be played without fans in the stadium.

The SFA says it had "no option" but to play the Hampden match behind closed doors because of the updated intelligence and "following extensive security consultations with all key parties".

"Measures are in place to provide an automatic and full refund to those supporters who have already purchased tickets for this match," it added.

"We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the decision, but the safety of supporters, players, team staff and officials is of paramount importance."

Scotland are level on points with Serbia at the top of their group after one win and a draw, with Israel bottom after two defeats.

Shocking decision but it’s not just our FA to blame here.
The police should do their feckin jobs, or get to do their feckin jobs, and stop pandering to, even being afraid of, the disrupters.
To have to stop football supporters from attending a game of football because of fears for their safety is scandalous.

Back