Scouse pie at Goodison Park

I got one when i went down with @TW1988 and i can only describe the contents as some sort of stew/lava that was designed to maim anyone who it comes into contact with!

I’m just finished dinner and don’t want to see it again but I watched (I didn’t watch, I seen it) a dog doing a shyte earlier and it was that colour:oops:

Someone really needs to have a chat with the creator of said pie about measurements of Turmeric. You'll have fingers like a 40 a day smoker.
P.s it looks like absolute dug shengus.

Google says that’s supposed to have lamb or at least beef in it?

Yes, it's made with lamb. This is how it is made at Goodison;

For the lamb, pre-heat a water bath to 60°C. Place each rack into individual sous-vide bags along with 15g olive oil in each bag. Seal the bags under full vacuum and place in the water bath for 1 hour. Remove the racks from the bags and pat dry with kitchen paper. Season each rack of lamb with 3g of the flavoured salt. Coat the bottom of a large pan generously with olive oil and place over a medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the lamb and cook for 4 minutes, flipping the rack every 15 seconds, until the meat is brown on all sides. Remove the lamb and rest for 5 minutes on a cooling rack placed over a tray before cutting into cutlets. Serve with the salsa verde.

Back