Scum comment about Alfie’s daughter

PVLYWPY.jpg

Ha ha that could only be Alfie’s daughter. What a scowl!!

Agree to an extent but to post that there must be a degree of social retardation reported it on twitter
Agree the guy is an idiot but some words are just not called for and not Rangers class. My opinion of course and I get we are all emotional the now so I don't mean to start anything with the guy it's just a personal thing I suppose.

Sorry mate but calling people retards ain't exactly the right thing either is it?

mentally challenged or scum fair enough but retard is pretty low IMO.
Actually i'm not sorry for calling these scumbags out for being Rhetards because that is exactly what they are making a comment about Alfie's daughter they truly are a special breed and deserve to be called out, no normal person would post such a thing

Actually i'm not sorry for calling these scumbags out for being Rhetards because that is exactly what they are making a comment about Alfie's daughter they truly are a special breed and deserve to be called out, no normal person would post such a thing
? Best to leave it buddy as I'm sure too much alcohol has been consumed on both parts.

Back