Official Season 2023/24 - The Great Big Bumper Thread of RangersTV Advice

No source video was found is what it says for me.
This. I’ve had this problem for several matches now, including Ross County and Hearts.

I’ve had to log out and use the internet connection instead of the app. I know, I know, the app is useless, but I pay £240 a year, so it should work.

I managed to get the Hearts SC semi final after about 35 mins.

I’ve written to support@rangerstv, but this seemngly no longer exists!

Contacted webmail@rangers.co.uk and now waiting for a response.

This. I’ve had this problem for several matches now, including Ross County and Hearts.

I’ve had to log out and use the internet connection instead of the app. I know, I know, the app is useless, but I pay £240 a year, so it should work.

I managed to get the Hearts SC semi final after about 35 mins.

I’ve written to support@rangerstv, but this seemngly no longer exists!

Contacted webmail@rangers.co.uk and now waiting for a response.
The correct email address is: rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

The App, at least on Apple devices, has been withdrawn. Probably because it is, as we all know, shit. I wouldn't be using it if they paid me £240 a year rather than vice versa. A new consolidated App has been promised for this Summer.

I watch every domestic match via RangersTV. Very, very rarely do I have a problem. Saturday, for me, was an exception but one that was resolved prior to klick-off in my case by switching my VPN location from Belgium to The Netherlands. Clearly that isn't going to apply to those genuinely overseas. I have noticed that 'glitches' when they do occur tend to be for matches shown live on ViaPlay/Premier. Not sure if that's entirely co-incidental though. It certainly didn't apply to the Ross County game you mention.

The App, at least on Apple devices, has been withdrawn. Probably because it is, as we all know, shit. I wouldn't be using it if they paid me £240 a year rather than vice versa. A new consolidated App has been promised for this Summer.

I watch every domestic match via RangersTV. Very, very rarely do I have a problem. Saturday, for me, was an exception but one that was resolved prior to klick-off in my case by switching my VPN location from Belgium to The Netherlands. Clearly that isn't going to apply to those genuinely overseas. I have noticed that 'glitches' when they do occur tend to be for matches shown live on ViaPlay/Premier. Not sure if that's entirely co-incidental though. It certainly didn't apply to the Ross County game you mention.
Cheers for that.
I tried to find the latest contact for RTV but all I could find was the generic ’Rangers TV Enquiries’ on the app or webpage. Nothing about ’rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com’. That’s a new email address I’ve never seen before. I’ll now try it and see what they say.

As for the app on Apple being withdrawn they should have informed their customers on this change. But well done for pointing out these changes. Good to know.

Cheers for that.
I tried to find the latest contact for RTV but all I could find was the generic ’Rangers TV Enquiries’ on the app or webpage. Nothing about ’rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com’. That’s a new email address I’ve never seen before. I’ll now try it and see what they say.

As for the app on Apple being withdrawn they should have informed their customers on this change. But well done for pointing out these changes. Good to know.
Yeah, as with the old ticket centre address, its not one they advertise these days. I suspect though that using the Contact Us page simply redirects it to the address I quoted. Its definitely still a 'live' address, as I've had responses from them in the not too distant past.

Good luck with your enquiry. You will probably get a generic, computer driven reply in the first instance. Need to persevere to actually get a response from a human.

additionally the app on Android was built for Android 8 and today android 13 is available. You cannot download the app onto new android devices.

as I have mentioned before, ios and android change too frequently, it is way too expensive to keep this stuff updated unless we get hundreds of thousands more subscribers

Back